58

"

"Pardon?.."

"She's infront of you. Miss kiyomi."

You douse the certain textile that curtain over the movable folds of your skin as you ascertain the sunshine emit such rays of light, in a leisure pace, you unclosed your eyes as you were welcomed by the dusk with open arms,

Kiyomi, —the diplomatic agent perhaps, exhaust her lingering time, ingesting the mere sight frontwards of her as pixis endeavor to alter things into being capable of percepting as possible,

"Still, how she pilgrimaged into the future remain uncanny, with her relative rank in hierarchy of prestige in marley, we could turn the tables upside down in the name of religion.."

"—flattening of the earth and the continued posession of the founding titan would no longer stick onto the picture.."

The young monarch resume pixis's group of clauses as the official envoy of the geographical land of hizuru, commence to shake involuntarily out of mystification,

Kiyomi hearken back how the said maiden captivate the hearts of the many, —she perhaps, indeed have practical understanding of everything considering the said diplomatic agent was cultivated by folks—that flaunt such plethoric adulation over to the said supreme being,

in her early stage of living, the memoirs that depict how the folks fabricate such acts of besiege in an earnest manner commits into her mind as those custom idiosyncrasies sooner materialize an impact in her point on judgement concerning religion,

"M-may i talk with you?...in a clandestine matter perhaps?.."

-

Inwardly at the said extent of space wherein appropriate for such congress extend the maiden and the diplomatic agent unaccompanied, thereafter the seemingly long period of silence, kiyomi unclosed her mouth conveying such courtesy considering she is now presently at the mere sight of the bellwether of the religion that she's committed into.

"We must...voyage to marley as soon as possible."

You couldnt help but to ask

"Why?."

You stated shortly.

The dilpomatic agent emit breath as she prepare the practical wherefores that she's required to provide.

"There's a complete unit of aristocrats approaching from the corners of the world assembled at marley, those individuals whom has the bearing and viewpoint typical of the aristocracy patronize the testaments you made. —"

"They exerts influence, as well at the martial field correct?.." you interloped the group of clauses she materialize as she sooner depict gesticulations of such concord.

"Yes..with the use of their influence..we can accomplish our sole bourne without any burden."

"So..when?"

"Do not worry for we, the azumabito residence shall cover all the financial outlays, and as doable, we must peregrinate tomorrow.-"

"W-wait....Tomorrow?"

"Despite of our influence..Making appointments with those aristocrats can be also difficult,"

"—and besides, that's not only the appointment that the we, —the azumabito residence perhaps...will make, we'll also cover the procedure concerning your eye injury, emplacing certain treatments on yor blindfold will not mend the critical damage."

You ascertain such uneasy feeling considering such overwhelming loads of plain pleasantry kiyomi exhibit, you were about to vamoose out from the congress room when you ascertain kiyomi's act of calling penetrated within your hearing range.

"What is it miss kiyomi?" You fabricated such group of clauses out of your inquisitive request.

"I—"

And you waited.

"I-i...would like to thank you, without the doctrines and philosophies you made, I wouldn't be even the person that i ever wanted to be."

"—m-my heart!..goes to you!..i would be honored for eternity to provide you my mileages for the rest of my lingering years"

Your apathy features depict with an exact likeness as a mirror would within the eyes of your ardent enthusiast as your doctrine beamed at regular intervals before the eyes of the said devotee.

"Yeah sure...whatever."

You bid your farewells advancing from the certain extent of space, deserting kiyomi in such sudden state of sacrosanct.

-

"That's what that awkward lady said?."

Mikasa, the charcoal haired maiden that is entitled to succeed to a hereditary rank on shogun clan. Questioned with such inquisitive intrigue considering the colloquy you have with the diplomatic agent.

"Yeah. They will conduct a 'surgery' for me so that i could see again,"

"What's a 'surgery'?" Conny questioned. Sasha awaits transporting none of the grievance.

"—i dont know. I think they would open my eye and—"

"N-no! We cannot let the azumabitos do that!"

The bronzed eyed scientific investigator Loosed such certain mental reaction from rigid confinement as the minute-structure individual lets out a clicking sound that depict enough vexation.

"Let's focus about those aristocrats. They will take you to marley right? Then i'll go with you."

"..!"

You were stricken by sudden emotional disturbance considering levi's decision.

"Captain got a point y/n, i wonder what the outside world looks like."

"I'll let you go with levi. We dont know if we could somewhat trust those azumabitos, but—"

"—we need the help of kiyomi and those aristocrats."

"