꧁•⊹٭𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙿 𝚃𝙾 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙴٭⊹•꧂

I go to Alaric's apartment.

I teleported there, but once I got there I see Stefan,Katherine and klaus. Oh and Elijah on the floor with a dagger.

Damn poor Elijah.

Klaus tells Stefan to keep drinking the blood bag. I'm guessing klaus bit Damon and now Stefan wants his blood.

"Why are you here love?" Klaus asks me.

"To tell you that you are not allowed to leave this place until I get what I want."

"Alright is that it?"

"Yes"

"Ok well Katherine here love * gives her the cup of him blood* give it to Damon will you"

She says something, I wasn't really listening because some tired getting into my head but that person managed to get in it all I heard was 'come home sister, we are going on a little trip'.

I saw Katherine leave and Stefan said that she won't give it to Damon.

I made a portal to my brother and left.

I made it to my brother and I see him by himself.

"Where's da- I mean Lucifer?"

"He said that he needed to go"

"Why did he go?"

"Something about our sist-"

"Half sister"

"Ya half sister was going to complete some bullshit"

"Well why did you call me here?"

"We are going to kill the coven" he said with a big smile.

I chuckled.

"Alright then let's go."

And so we did we found the coven and we both started to siphon the place. One of the witches spotted us and yelled "sunt filii diaboli!" (FYI idk how to speak Latin but it means the devil's children are here).

We then saw a bunch of witches come out with a worried look on their face.

They grabbed each other's hands and chanted a spell. But me being me screamed (yk how hope screams) Michael screamed with me. Some of the witches fell and couldn't get up.

I smirked and laughed.

The witches tried to pain me so I decided to play around with them I pretend that it hurt but I put my head up with a smirk and said "melius est igitur ut vestri 'iens ut facere" (you going to have to do better then that).

"Phasmatos incendia circulum" a circle of fire surrounded them.

(The good part was that none of them had kids)

My brother killed half of them with fire from the pit. Then it was my turn. I made then burn to death. Their screams where joy to my ears.

Once we killed them we burned down the place and left.

At our house

We got there and went to our rooms.

Once I got to mine I changed into my PJ's and laid on my bed. I felt someone trying to get into my head, I then let them get into it, 'Is this Lilith?', the voice sounded like a girl, I then replied 'yes, now what do you want?' , 'I need your help Lucifer has my aunties' , 'and how does that concern me?' , 'I just need your help and also Michael's' , 'who are you?' , 'I'm Sabrina spellman',
I was shocked that I was talking to Sabrina, she told me where she was and I told her we'll be there.