Part 10

Jimin’s POV

"Jungmin, come to mama!" encouraging Jungmin to take his steps, I couldn't believe he was already ten months old now.

Time passed by so fast, and it was already a year and a half after the divorce between me and Jungkook.

"Mama!" he exclaimed with a wide smile on his face showing the two sets of teeth on the upper and lower part of his gummy, taking wobbly steps towards me.

Opening my arms to catch Jungmin, he knew that I'd be there for him if he fell, thus he ran into my arms and threw himself into my lap at the last few steps.

"Yes, my baby. Great job!" peppering him with kisses to show how proud I was to the boy, Jungmin giggled out loud as I attacked him.

He sometimes just liked to laugh, giggle, cackle and whatnot out of nowhere, and I was not complaining.

It's the most beautiful sound a baby could make, and I loved them with all my heart.

"Ugh, you two are too sweet with each other it's almost sickening," Yoongi merged out from his room with his bed hair spread out in all directions, and I was surprised he woke up this early from how late he came back last night.

"Hyung, good morning" Jungmin's head turned to the doctor who just had a night shift, and he released himself from my hold, proceeded to crawl fast to his beloved uncle.

It showed how impatient Jungmin was, because he crawled faster than he walked.

"Nini! Nini!" his mouth couldn't be kept quiet as he called out for Yoongi, knowing that the beta secretly loved the attention he got from the boy.

We tried to make Jungmin say Yoonie but still failed, so Yoongi just accepted it when the boy called him Nini instead for now.

Yoongi squinted his sleepy eyes to the boy after realizing that Jungmin was making his way towards him, before crouching down to get the small ball of happiness into his hands, and lifted Jungmin up with a little grunt due to his increasing weight.

"Yes, I love you too brat" his hand patted the back of the boy gently when Jungmin cutely rested his head on Yoongi's neck, and I awed the two before secretly taking photos to be sent to Taehyung later.

The relationship between the apha and beta was going towards a great direction, after Taehyung had confessed to Yoongi a few months ago.

I was so happy when I heard the news, and even though Yoongi pretended to be not affected, I saw how he smiled whenever Taehyung texted him.

"You're going to the Jeon's today, right?" the doctor walked into the kitchen probably searching for his daily dose of coffee, and I quickly followed behind the two.

Taking a plate and scooping the extra breakfast I left for him, Yoongi sat Jungmin on his lap as he took a seat at the dining table after pouring himself a cup of coffee.

Placing the breakfast plate out of Jungmin's touch, I took a seat by Yoongi's side and took the baby from his hold, so that he could enjoy his breakfast without the baby disturbing.

"Yes. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon was asking for a visit here, but I thought it's better for me to go there for you to get more rest today," telling him exactly what it was, Yoongi nodded while munching the scrambled eggs, giving a piece of it to Jungmin when he saw how the boy's eyes were fixed on the food.

"I don't really mind," he spoke as his focus went to the food now, and I stared at this selfless doctor with unamused look.

He said he didn't mind, but I knew well he needed the rest.