★ PROLOGUE ★

"Jojo?"

    "Jojo?"

    "Yeah?"

    "Is there anyone you have a crush on?"

    "No, not really. Why?"

    "Oh come on! There's gotta be someone!"

    "Well there is someone I like, but I wouldn't call it a crush."

    "I knew it! Who is she?"

    For as long as I could remember, I had struggled with experiencing love, at least the romantic type. I could never understand why. I wasn't interested in crushes or being boyfriend and girlfriend... but when I saw him, it was different. Even then though, could this even be considered love?

    "It's not a girl I like."

    "Oh?"

    He was so quiet and reserved. He was always by himself, and though most of the other children thought he was weird, he was my kind of guy; never loud or obnoxious, never attention seeking or problematic. He was Noriaki... my friend Noriaki.

    "Well then who is he?"

    "I'd rather not say."

    I knew I liked him a lot, and... I cared about him very deeply, but... could that be called love—that type of love everyone talks about? Was it enough to be considered that...?

    "Why not?! You can tell me! I promise I won't tell."

    "No, I'll pass."

    Something about him I just adored. I loved being in his company, I loved spending time with him. I loved being with Noriaki. I loved him... I think? It's so confusing. I want to be with him all the time, I want to hug him and hold hands with him, I want to get lost in his eyes, but... not in that way. It's—I—I can't even explain it, but I just want to be close to him.

    "Hey, Noriaki, do you wanna hang out after school today?"

    "Um... I think I can if I ask my parents..."

"Cool! We what do you wanna do when we get to my place."

     "Uh, I dunno... anything you wanna do I guess."

     "You always say that. What do you wanna do today?"

     "Well, we could play video games and stuff."

      "If that's what you'd like."

      "Are you sure?"

     "Mhm. As long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter what we do."

    Unfortunately, after middle school I hardly got to see him much at all—at my own fault. Around that time, things weren't the most pleasant at home and going to school was the last thing I was worried about. It was only recently that I was able to come.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WARNING: SENSITIVE CONTENT
★Swearing ★Stalking
★Graphic depictions of violence

CREDITS:
★The series Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and it's characters belong to Hirohiko Araki
★I own nothing but the plot and any original characters mentioned
★Any art used will be properly credited, and
if asked so by the owner, shall be removed

CREDITS:★The series Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and it's characters belong to Hirohiko Araki★I own nothing but the plot and any original characters mentioned★Any art used will be properly credited, andif asked so by the owner, shall be removed