001|EYES ON HIM

★ • • • EYES ON HIM • • •★

• • • EYES ON HIM • • •

Like a work of art, my eyes fall upon your form, drinking you in. The sight of you fills me with joys greater than I can express with words.

★ • • • ★ • • • ★

"Alright, class. Settle down. I'll be calling for attendance soon." With this, most of the classroom chatter dies down, all of the students situated in their seats. The morning had started off just as any other school day; a coffee deprived teacher calling attendance with restless students waiting to be called.

Staring out of the window, lost in the cotton candy clouds and pastel sky is Noriaki Kakyoin. His gaze isn't fixated on anything particular—he's just staring, thoughts running wild, imagining all the things he could be doing if he wasn't stuck in this classroom. Anything other than being there would be nice, but he would particularly enjoy sitting under his favorite tree, happily sketching away whatever his enigmatic mind could conjure. That would be much more preferable.

"Noriaki Kakyoin... Noriaki?"

"Present." Noriaki sighs, his gaze landing on the teacher in a fleet. He straightens himself in his seat, twirling a pen between his fingers. Even though he should have been used to it by now, being in school seemed to suck the life out of him. Just being in the building was draining and by the time he got home, all he wanted to do was lay down and tune the whole world out.

"Alright... did I miss anyone...? No? Okay then. Get your notebooks ready, you're gonna take a few notes." Just as the class all turn in unison, there's a knock at the door, someone stepping inside shortly after. "Ah, Jotaro. You've finally decided to show up to class." At the mere mention of the name, heads pop up and the muttering begins.

"Wait, Jotaro?"

"As in... Jotaro Kujo?"

Jotaro himself stands silently at the front of the classroom slouching with his hands in pockets and a grimace on his face—his usual look. The delinquent wears a sneer, annoyed by the way he's ogled by some of his classmates.

"Class, settle down. Jotaro, go ahead and take the seat next to... Noriaki." The ginger perks up at the sound of his name before returning to doodling in his sketchbook, paying the commotion no mind. Jotaro forces his way past the desks and takes his seat next to Kakyoin, dropping his bag beside him. He leans back in his seat nonchalantly, the brim of his hat shadowing his eyes.

"Pay attention, class. I'll be going over this fairly quickly." Propping his head up on his free arm, Noriaki reluctantly stops drawing, scribbling down notes as the teacher lectures and writes them on the board. Unbeknown to him, though ever so slightly felt, is the piercing gaze of a pair of ocean eyes that observe rather him closely throughout the lecture, clouded with interest.