CHAPTER VI

He suddenly punched Lucca and they began fighting each other.

I yelled at them but they didn't want to stop.

I tried stoping them but they are both strong.

One of Lucca's guard is holding me not letting me to interfere them.

I could see that both of them ready to kill each other.

I keep screaming for them to stop but they continue to fight without listening to me. No one bothered to stop them.

Lucca is now lying on the floor and I couldn't do anything seeing my love in pain.

"Please don't hurt him!" I pleaded to Lucca. Trying to escape from the firm grip of the guard.

Tristan continues to punch Lucca. With all my force I broke to the guards hold and ran to them.

Without thinking I hugged Lucca's body who is now lying on the floor.

Tristan punched went directly to my shoulder blade.

I cried in pain still hugging Lucca's weak body trying to protect him from Tristan.

I don't care if Tristan will kill me right now. I love Lucca and I can sacrifice my life because of him.

That's the only time Tristan realized and stopped his punching.

My back really hurts but I know my shoulder blade was almost broken.

But that's my least priority now.

"Lucca are you okay?" I asked him tapping his cheeks lightly.

"Don't worry babe, Im okay" He assured me but I know he's in pain. His nose is dislocated and bleeding.

Suddenly Tristan pulled me up, so hard that I cried in pain again forgeting my back hurts.

He hugged me possessively facing my back to him.

"Who is he? " He asked me in gritted teeth. I could sense he is controlling his anger right now.

I shivered in fear thinking what is waiting for me.

I noticed that there's no one here except us and Tristan's body guards.

"I repeat, Who is he?" He roared and I jumped in panicked.

Just because of one mistake my plan is put into waste. He is now angry to me.

"Tristan he is just a friend!" I exclaimed in sweat.

"Whore!" He exlaimed he grasped my arm really hard.

"Sedate him and bring that fucker in the warehouse!" He shouted to his guards and they immediately complied.

They immediately injected his weak body and he loss consciousness.

"Wait! no! don't kill him" I begged to Tristan while trying to remove his painful grip.

"Shut up whore! or else Im gonna fuck your mouth here!" He threatened and I instantly shut my mouth in fear that he will really do it.

We walked towards the emergency exit door, so that no one will notice us leaving the party.

I followed him with heavy heart. His body guards quietly followed and we reached the parking lot.

Damn! What to do now?

He harshly shoved me inside the car but I didn't dare to complain.

We drove for 30 minutes and we enter to to a private property with a lot of trees and shrubs in our way.