•︎ backstory •︎

Amber was a little girl with a passion, she loved playing and drawing, but that changed after she found out the sick truth that was hidden from her all these years...

"Paige!" Amber yelled out at her younger sister.
"Amber I can't play right now I'm trying to practice piano." Paige said.
"Alright then.." Amber said, even though she was the older sister she liked playing, it gave her something to be passionate about.

Paige never wanted to play with Amber when they were kids, honestly now we can't blame Amber for what happened.

When they were finally teenagers, Amber got sick of trying to have a relationship with her sister. She faced the hard truth that her sister wasn't like her.

When they went to school Paige would always leave Amber alone, it hurt her. She saw Paige with the boy she liked... Derek Hale. It hurt Amber so much that she couldn't take anything anymore.

(Spoiler warning for teen wolf season 3)
Paige had left, or at least that's what Derek said. Amber didn't believe. She didn't have to be smart to know that something was up.

She came home that day to learn that her parents left too, they just left a note that said:

"Amber, take care.
-Estelle and Thomas"

"WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I mean.. my whole life was spent by being ignored by everyone. I wasn't good enough.. OH I'LL SHOW YOU ALL SOME GOOD ENOUGH.."

While Amber was having a breakdown she started to feel hot, like something was on fire. She looked around but the only thing on fire was her.

She started screaming "What.. Why am I on fire, and more important why isn't it hurting me?"

She thought she had lost her mind but suddenly the spirit of The Pheonix came to her mind, the bird that they were reading about last week. She looked for a mirror and indeed she saw wings and a shadow that was on fire.

"I knew something wasn't right about me.."
"I WILL DESTROY YOU A-"
But before she could do that she felt something cold, ice perhaps?
"NO!" she screamed like in agony while Peter Hale poured ice cold water on her.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you destroy everything, if they discover you they'll discover us." He said.

She was the spirit of The Pheonix.
The phoenix is an immortal bird associated with Greek mythology that cyclically regenerates or is otherwise born again. Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor.