27- The talk

After everyone had calmed down from all the commotion, Dream and George walked back to Dream's room. The blonde noticed how tense George was when he sat down on the bed but decided not to ask him about it now. Instead he decided to practice speed running in Minecraft while George layed down in the bed behind him.

George managed to drift off to sleep multiple times but he was always woken up a few minutes later by Dream shouting something at the game. This happened for the fourth time and George let out a groan at the sudden loud noise.

"Oh I'm sorry did I wake you?" He looked around with a guilty expression.

"Yes. Multiple times. But it's okay."

"I'm so sorry. I'll come and join you in a second, I've just gotta kill this dumb dragon."

George replied with a weak nod.

Dream turned back to his monitor and proceeded to shoot the end crystals. He glanced at the timer in the corner of his screen. 41 minutes. Not bad but not good either.

Then the dragon swooped down when he was distracted and flung him into the air. Dream had just enough time to switch to his water bucket and screamed as he landed.

Quickly, he realised his mistake and whipped his head round to look at George.

He was still asleep. Few!

Dream couldn't look away. He looked so cute, cuddled under the comforter with his hair all messy. His eyes were closed and his breathing was heavy.

Dream was brought back to reality by a noise from his headset. The dragon had shot a fireball at him and he was losing hearts rapidly in the purple breath. He was quick to get out of it and continued to shoot the crystals.

A minute later he had shot all of them which meant it was time to start trying to kill the dragon. He began sprinting to the middle but stopped when he felt a pair of hands on his shoulders.

The blonde looked up to see a much more awake George over him. The brunette's hands moved down to his chest as he hugged him from behind.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up again Georgie?" He whispered.

"No." Was all that George replied.

The blonde strained his neck to look up further while George leaned down slightly to give him a quick, upsidedown kiss. (See cover image for the sort of thing I'm trying to explain.)

"Now I know what it's like to be the taller one" George laughed quietly.

"Barely. Even when I'm sitting, you're only a bit taller than me."

"Oh shut up" George scoffed and moved to the front of Dream. He looked nervous but after a second of hesitation, the boy cautiously straddled him.

Dream was surprised at the bold move but he wasn't complaining. He put his hands on the smaller's waist. George had his arms wrapped around the taller's neck. Dream leaned forward and connected their lips in a soft kiss but pulled away after a few seconds.

They just admired each other's features for a few seconds before George couldn't help but smash his face into Dream's.

This time the their kiss was heated with a lot more movement.

Dream began to move his hands up and down George's torso as they continued to make out. It felt like it was just them in the world and nobody else.

I must be in heaven. George thought as Dream sucked his neck. When he found his sweet spot, George let out a tiny moan which was just loud enough for Dream to hear.