Superman in the Hospital

(Y/N) is taken to the public hospital and is put in the most expensive treatment that the doctor's can offer with Invincible, Atom Eve, Strike and Batman watching from the observation window. Even though he says he's fine, everyone knew he was wrong. After the operation, (Y/N) is told he is to stay in the Hospital for 4 weeks. Atom Eve and Invincible enter the room.

Invincible: Hey big bro. How are you feeling?

(Y/N): I'm fine.

Atom Eve: No, your not. Omni-Man kicked the shit out of you.

(Y/N): It's not like I died.

Atom Eve: You nearly did.

(Y/N) doesn't say anything else and just puts his head back on the pillows, until Rex Splode comes in with a shocked face.

Rex Splode: Hey, Superman. You uh... You have a visitor.

Rex Splode moves out of the way and lets the visitor through. But the visitor shocked (Y/N), Atom Eve and Invincible. It was Deborah Grayson. The mother of Invincible and Superman.

 The mother of Invincible and Superman

(Y/N): Mom?

Deborah: Oh, my boy.

Deborah hugs (Y/N) and Invincible quickly joins as the hug as the two heroes began to cry while hugging their mother. After 10 minutes, they break the hug and the three look at Deborah.

Invincible: How are you alive? Thragg killed you, me and dad saw it.

Deborah: Cecil saved me. He brought me to the med-bay and brought me back to the world of the living. When I woke up, I saw the headline 'Superman fights Omni-Man.' I knew you could never beat Nolan, (Y/N). But you did more damage than any villain could do to him when he was acting as a hero.

(Y/N): So that means that I can beat him. But not alone.

Atom Eve: There are other heroes out there. We'll find them or they'll find us. Like how Batman and Strike found us.

Invincible: Right.

(Y/N): Let's get to work.