-°.*✧ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

☆°.*•~✦ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴇғғᴏʀᴛ ✦~•*.°☆

・━━━━✥♡✥━━━━・

       Lunch turned out to be not too bad as she initially thought. When she entered the teacher's lounge, Vargas was thankfully in there, so she seized the opportunity to explain her situation to him quickly. [Name] did receive a bit of a lecture from him, saying how careless she had been, especially on the first day, but she was forgiven regardless.

        In fact, it was right after when the teacher gave a firm pat on her back, to which she lost footing for a moment and stumbled forward due to the force. Truthfully, it hurt just a bit, but the student chose to keep her complaints to herself. 

        Her whole situation was not under normal circumstances, not when she had such a big secret from the other students and was now living in the Ramshackle Dorm; he understood thankfully so. 

        Vargas handed off some spare long-sleeved gym uniform to her while he left to grab her some food she desperately needed. He even praised her for going to him first before doing anything rash. Those small actions alone were enough to give her strength to at least get past the first day after a restless night. Starting anew had always been an intimidating concept, the thought of being surrounded by unfamiliar people and changes. 

        There were a few solutions she and her teacher had come up with in terms of changing for P.E. One would be to arrive earlier than other students to change. Another one was to change in the bathroom before class, and in worst-case scenarios, she'd have to wait for everyone else to finish before going into the change room. No matter the situation, Vargas promised he would keep everyone far away from her while she changed, which was a huge relief. Thank goodness for Vargas.

        As for her hat and magic necklace, they had to come off for safety reasons (not that she'd want her brother's beret to get dirty anyway). But since the necklace was the very thing that somewhat disguised her appearance, the teacher gave her a keyring instead to attach it to the pocket on the side of her sleeve.

        Fair enough, she guessed. It wasn't like she had any say to complain or anything.

        Now, on the opened field with her uniform on, albeit a bit loose-fitting, she turned her attention to the broom in hand. [Name] didn't think they'd use these on the first day, but to quote what her gym teacher said, 'go big or go home. Those muscles aren't going to build themselves.' 

        As Vargas was finishing off his explanation on how to correctly and safely fly the broom, the girl finally decided to look around and observe her peers. Overall, the others seemed to be excited about flying the broom, speaking along the lines of how they couldn't do so until high school. One student, in particular, caught her attention.

        Almost as though to isolate himself from everyone else, standing on the side was a male with wavy silver hair with a very slight purple undertone. His hair was parted to the right, with one piece of long hair on his left side. He donned a pair of glasses, and his eyes were this pale blue, nearly the shade of metallic. Under the left side of his lips showed a beauty mark. 

        In all honesty, he gave off a feeling of being near an ocean and, judging from the Octavinelle pin fixed on the right front pocket, it seemed like she was right to think so. 

        Jeez, she didn't understand why all the people she met so far were so...so gosh darn pretty. Like, way to make her feel sort of inferior to them! She would be pouting now had it been her by herself and if the pretty student didn't look as pale as a sheet of paper. She could see him at least try to keep his composure and remain calm, but the eyes that followed and stared at the students flying were all too intense for someone who was supposed to be calm and collected.