-°.*✧ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

☆°.*•~✦ ᴀ ᴠɪsɪᴛᴏʀ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ✦~•*.°☆

・━━━━✥♡✥━━━━・

        What the fuck was happening? A question that she asked from time to time.

        But this time was enough to leave her utterly speechless; she was pretty justified to ask that this time around! [Name] couldn't even put her confusion into words when she returned to her dorm after that club meeting with Malleus. Upon walking up the small flights of stairs back to Ramshackle, something was quick to catch her attention. A blue light illuminated one of the windows, one she seemingly forgot to close the shutters. 

        A few conclusions came to mind. One was that her ghost friends were doing whatever weird shit to mess with her. But that didn't make any sense. After reaching an understanding, [Name] thought she and they mutually agreed not to mess with each other? Why would they go out of their way and go against their agreement now? 

        The second conclusion was that someone broke inside her dorm and now was trashing the place, which, again, made no sense! Why now? Why would anyone break in now after a whole year of her living without a problem? It was a ramshackle dorm, for goodness sake. What could possibly be in there worth stealing, aside from her belongings, of course (not that she brought anything too valuable with her anyway). And the girl was sure to lock the door after her departure. 

        Well, whatever the possibilities were, it was sure not to bring any good news, she would assume. Then, she arrived in front of her door, now unlocking her door with practiced motions and rushed down the hall. With her magic necklace ready at her beckon, [Name] could only stand there and watch the chaos unfold; the various self-defensive spells that once formed at the tip of her tongue were now gone. 

        There standing in the dim hallway was this...grey monster-like cat, its ears emitting flickers of blue flames. With eyes tightly shut, the cat blew flames at this...ghost, according to the person standing by the staircase. Well, first off, that ghost was not any of her ghost friends. Or maybe one of them took on a mask that looked eerily similar to the headmaster, but she highly doubted it.

        That aside, the person who had been instructing the cat and wearing a ceremonial robe then flickered his eyes to meet hers. For a moment, they stared at each other without saying anything, and [Name] was sure that the confusion she felt displayed clearly on her face. 

        His eyes, shielded by a pair of glasses, were a shade of Aegean blue. Beneath his left eye, however, was a beauty mark. His brown bangs were mostly parted on his left. The rest of his hair fluttered around his face and formed a wolf cut. You know, his hair looked really fluffy, and she wouldn't mind ruffling it had they'd known each other. Plus, his hair was the warm colour of pecan pie, which was quite comforting (wow, she hadn't baked that pie in a while).

        "Ffgna?!" The ongoing attacks of blue flames stopped as the creature noticed they weren't receiving directions any longer. "Why aren't you giving any more orders, Henchman?!" And now she found out that the monster cat could talk. Oh, what fun. How weirder could this night get? And why the hell did she have the sudden urge to name the cat Claude Debussy the 54th? Definitely not the right time to bring that up in the midst of this confusion.

        "Can I ask what is happening in my dorm right now?" A polite smile plastered across her lips, now witnessing the masked ghost poof with a cloud of smoke and back into Crowley. Yup, totally nothing to question there...