Hey...what're you doing? 😃

No one's POV:

They all froze in their places, as they saw their unconscious friend's head being right on the edge of this tall building.

Any wrong move, and Felix would be gone

And that scared the hell out of them...

"J-Jinyoung...what are you doing?" Yeona was the first to speak, "P-Put him down please!"

He grinned at her, "Oh hi there my dear friend. Glad you're on the same page as us now."

"I didn't think I'd completely believe your true self...but now I certainly do. You're a monster." She gritted her teeth.

He laughed, "A monster, yeah. I didn't do anything major though, I just used you to get what I want. Simple."

"Leave Felix alone. He didn't do anything!" Hyunjin was the one to speak this time.

Jinyoung turned his eyes on him, "Didn't do anything? Did you forget the way he kicked the hell out of me yesterday? Or should I throw him off this edge and remind you?"

"NO." This was Chan, "Tell us what you want. We'll do it, just let him go!"

"Hmm...nice offer." He smirked, "How about you choose, Felix or Yeona?"

"What?!" Minho snapped.

"The hell do you mean by that?! What do you even want with her?!" Hyunjin shouted furiously.

"Nothing, I just wanna see what you'll do if I make you choose between your best friend and your girlfriend. Hehe, it's more fun that way~"

"You're completely insane!" Yelled Yeona in disbelief. She thought to herself, 'how did I befriend such a psychopath?!'

"It's your call Mr. Hwang~ Just choose, who's more important to you? Option 1 or option 2?"

"How about option 3?"

*gunshot*

They all turned quickly to the rooftop's door where the voice came from...

"Y'all need a cop or somethin?"

"Uncle?!" Hyunjin was shocked to see him standing there with a gun in his hand.

They all then turned back to look at Jinyoung, who had left Felix' head to drop on the floor near the edge while he clutched his side in pain.

"W-What the h-hell did you do *grunt* you old geezer?!" Jinyoung cursed at him.

"Relax, you won't die." Hyunjin's uncle said while walking over to him and handcuffing him with force.

"NO! LEAVE ME! IT WON'T END LIKE THIS! IT CAN'T! NOT AFTER ALL OF THIS TIME!" Jinyoung fought back but Uncle Hwang had already got his grip on him. He secured him from behind as he dragged him forcibly towards the rooftop door,

"You've got some business to attend to at the police station young man. Park Jinyoung, you are under arrest for 2 abduction cases and the attempted murder of Chairman Hwang. You have the right to remain silent and-"

"OH JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" Jinyoung snapped at him then turned his head back at the rest who were still frozen in their spots,

"Don't think this is over you freaks! I won't leave you alone even after I come out of jail! That Hwang group will be MINE!"

"Who said anything about you getting out anytime soon?" Uncle Hwang asked with a raised eyebrow, "You're spending half your life time behind bars, you won't even remember what happened when you get out."