Chapter 331 - 360

Chapter 331
Queen's Port…

After finally meeting her dear grandson, Miura Sanae felt like she was floating on cloud nine. She also found out that this boy was a born genius and his manners were as sweet as honey and so heartwarming like a ray of sunshine, that she couldn't help but want to just keep the little soft child in her embrace. Her old and weary heart was soothed just by looking at him and hearing his voice. She genuinely felt that meeting her grandson again was one of the happiest days of her life.

"Mommy, are you going to train today again?"

Little Shin asked Davi after talking with his grandmother for a long while. His round and chubby face had excitement written all over it.

Noticing the sudden light of anticipation in his eyes, Davi bent and ċȧrėssed the little bun's face.

"Hm? You want to see mommy train?" She asked and the boy's eyes sparkled.

"Yes mommy. I want to see you in your cool uniform!" He replied and the old woman watching them, chuckled.

"My, my. Little Shin seems to admire his mother being a soldier. Why don't you show him your skills, darling? Your friends in the shooting range have been waiting for you for over a year now." Sanae said and little Shin nodded like an old, little man enthusiastically agreeing to the wonderful suggestion.

"But…" Davi was hesitant but as soon as the little bun held her hand and looked at her with those irresistibly beautiful eyes, Davi just couldn't say 'no'.

"Mommy, let's go!" He excitedly said and Davi who was planning to go and change out of her laboratory clothes could only nod at the little guy. Well, it was just impossible for her to reject her dearest son's request.

Davi then turned to her mother as she speak.

"Mother, after this, I have something important to tell you."

"Okay darling, just come find me at the lab later."

"Mm."

After little Shin kissed his grandmother, the mother and son then left.

"Whoah! The shooting queen is back!"

"What?! She's coming? Really?"

"Damn! I've been waiting for this day."

"Ahh! Damn, I can finally show how much I have improved since she's been gone!."

"This is f*cking exciting! I want to compete with her again."

"This time, I'll definitely beat her."

"You sure talk big. Did you forget that the queen just came from a year long special mission? Did you think she didn't improve?"

"I know that but senior is not a sniper. She's a medic."

"Tch, such a pity. Such a waste of talent."

"Don't say that idiot. An angel like her shouldn't be out there killing people heartlessly. Her godly skill was more needed as a medic."

"I know. I just can't stop whining. Damn it, how could the heavens be so unfair? They should at least give her sniping skills to me. The gods seemed to have given her all the things that other men and women could only wish for. She's perfectly beautiful, there's no one more beautiful than her. She's also an unrivalled super genius, a skilled and well-mannered medic, why did she have to be super skilled in shooting as well? She's not giving us men any face!"

"Well…"

As the men in the shooting range continued exchanging words, Davi and her son finally arrived.