part 12

Jongsan: what happened jimin uncle 
Jimin: jongsan get ready.
Jongsan: what happened please tell me.
Jimin: mr.choi kidnapped your mom.
Jongsan: what! Uncle we need to help mom.

[Author ggukie pov].

                        [In Kim's factory].

Y/n is sitting on a chair. Mr.choi is sitting Infront of her. Then he ask.

Mr.choi: y/n I just wanna ask you something.
Y/n: what is it.
Mr.choi: before jungkook marry you, I know about you and fall in love with you. But sadly he married you first. I just want to kidnap you from jungkook. But he gave a a lot of protection so I can't even touch you.
Y/n: what do you mean by that.
Mr.choi: well if you've my wife, I will treat you like a queen. And you will be more rich.
Y/n: haha you asking me  to be your wife. I will never and ever cheat on jungkook. And never be a wife of a man who killed my husband.
Mr.choi: Okey if you don't want be my wife. Let me take you to my hand.
Y/n: if you want a girl who slept with you. Go to street, then some sl*t will come to you.
Mr.choi: oh really.

He said after stand up from his chair. And start move towards her.

Y/n: d-dont come n-ear m-me.
Mr.choi: where is your beloved husband. Huh he became a soul now.

Mr.choi stand Infront of y/n and start caressing her hair. Y/n turned her head to a side making mr.choi chuckle. He again caressed her hair. Suddenly....bang.....bang......bang.

         [To be continued].