eleven ; nice

"DON'T FIGHT AMONG OURSELVES." Your senpai, Utahime says as she walks up the stairs. "So? Where's that moron?" She asks with a tired face.

"Satoru's late." Panda says. "No way that moron would come on time." Maki adds, looking away weirdly. "No one even said that moron referred to Gojo-sensei." Megumi says.

Oh Megumi, you're such a blessing to mankind. (No, that was not a pun.)

"Satoru went to get something." You say with a closed-eye smile and as if on queue (what even are those extra letters for?) Satoru comes running in with a... cart?

"Sorry for the waaait!" Satoru exclaims, dragging the vowel of wait a little bit longer.

"Gojo Satoru!" Utahime exclaims with a disgusted face while you just stand there sweatdropping.

"Hey, Hey! Seems like everyone's around." Gojo says. "I was in a bussiness trip overseas you see."

"He just started talking..." Panda says, seeing people that are already uninterested.

"Here souvenirs, A protective charm from some kinda tribe for the folks from Kyoto!" Gojo exclaims as he gives the students a charm one by one. "Nothing for Utahime!" Gojo says while Utahime follows with an "I do not want one!"

"And here's for my lovely Yuuna!" He says as he hands you a gold chain. 'Golden chains...?' You thought.

"T-Thank you... I guess." You tell him, shoving the chain in you pocket as you note that it is not strong enough to be used as a weapon.

"And for the tokyo folks, here's this!!!" Gojo smiles big as he presents his... cart.

"It's weird to see adults so excited..." Same Panda, same.

"It's Itadori Yuuji himself!!!" Gojo exclaims as Yuuji pops out of the metal box.

"Yeah, oh! Papi!" Yuuji exclaims, rock n' roll hand signs while smiling, Megumi and Nobara looking at him as if they just saw a ghost (quite literally.)

"Sukuna's Host?!" You hear an old man-ish voice exclaim, you turn around to see Principal Gakuganji himself.

"How can this be?!" He exclaims.

"Director! Hey I'm glad! I'm glad~" Satoru smiles.
"I was getting worried that you might get too surprised and die on me..." Gojo Satoru says with a condescending smirk.

"You damned brat!!" Gakuganji says, his eyes wide and kinda bloody.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Yuuji, give me back my slaughter demon." Maki says, "You have it right? Gojo gave it to you."

"I..." You hear Yuuji stutter.

"The slaughter demon got shattered." You say, getting the attention of your students.

"... by a special grade cursed spirit." You say as Maki 'tsks' in annoyance. "But I do hope that this weapon makes up for the slaughter demon, this is called the Staff of Homa. Secret Special Grade Cursed Weapon, it has a special ability, you'll discover it when you're in grave danger." You say with a sigh.

"Nice! Thank you, Sensei!" Maki responds, you shrugged her off, implying that the cursed weapon is no big deal.

"So? What are you all going to do with the battle formation? You've got a new member." You change the topic, walking out the same time.

"Should we change it? There's no time..."

"Okaka."

"Well, that depends on Yuuji. What can you do?" Panda asks.

"Punching... Kicking."

"We got enough of that." Panda says. "I don't know what this guy did while he was dead," Megumi starts.

"But if he were to fight with everyone at the Kyoto and Tokyo schools- with no cursed energy..."

"Then Itadori would win." Megumi says.

"Nice."

lol sorry for the LONG wait, like i mean LONG (two months of wait) but genshin impact may or may not be the cause of that wait. short chapter coming when I wake up btw! im gonna sleep first.