thirteen ; perfection

"One minute 'til the event starts! Now, let us hear some lovely words of encouragement from Utahime-sensei!"

"HUH?! Uhm, err..." Utahime jumbles, poor Utahime-senpai suffering from Satoru's teasing.

"Uh... It can't be help if some of you get hurt... But y'know, help each other and such..."

"Time's up!!" You exclaim, laughing together with Satoru.

"Wha! Hey, Fuse!"

"HAHAHAHA!"

'Reason 17 on why Gojo Satoru and Fuse Yuuna are soulmates: Yuuna will help Satoru with teasing and vice-versa.' Panda thinks, hearing all the laughing from the intercom.

 "And now, the sister schools tournament..."

"START!!"

"Respect your senpai!! Pi- GAGA-"

The students then start running around the forest, some conversing about where the higher grade cursed spirits are, some talking about how the proceed the plan the grown ups are conversing.

Atleast some of the grown ups...

"Oh! Oh! I see you!" You laugh. "I'll overtake you hehe."

"No you won't! HAH!" You laugh as Gojo's monkey falls.

Yes. You two were playing multiplayer benji bananas.

"Stop that."  You two freeze, dropping the phone to meet the cold, hard, wooden floor, ultimately shattering it's screen.

"Yes. Sorry." You and Satoru say in sync. Putting your attention back to the exchange event.

Met with Maki and Miwa's duel, "Ooooh! What a heated fight." You say, admiring Maki's growth as she steals Miwa's sword. 'Smart Maki!'

"Heh Heh... What an interesting girl. Why not just promote her to Grade 2 already?" Mei Mei giggles. 

"I agree, but her family... The Zen'in Clan is getting in the way. They should just be honest and acknowledge he skills." Gojo says. 

"Heh. I don't understand connections not based on money."

"And you'll always be a cheapskate." Gojo replies.

'Something's wrong, I know it, Satoru knows it.'  You think.

"Anyway, I can't help but notice that the video feed around Yuji seems a little bit too inconsistent." Satoru makes the move.

"Well, animals will be animals. Besides, it's tiring to share their view for too long." Mei replies.

"Hm? Are you sure about that? Well Mei, I have a question for ya' Who's side are you on?" Satoru asks.

"Whose side? On money's side of course." Mei says as she sticks her middle and thumb together.

"There's no value in something that cannot be bought. Since you can't exchange that for money." 

"Then? How much do you want? A million yen? A billion? I'll pay you, just show more of Itadori." You say, waiting for Mei Mei to say the price.

"Stop this stupid topic and focus on the students." The old man Gakuganji says.

"Oh? I don't think that this is a conversation where you have the right to interfere, Principal Gakuganji." You reply, the glint in your eyes dimming,

And as if on cue, a talisman stuck on the wall burns red.

"We got some action."

"All these one-on-ones... Did they forget the main objective?" 

"Why can't they get along?" Utahime asks the air.

"Maybe they get it from you, Utahime." Gojo snickers.

Another POV

"What's expected of Mai... Is  not just simple perfection..." Momo says.

"For one of the four elite Jujutsu Family Lines, for the Zen'in Clan... Perfection is the Norm."

"Not everyone can be like Fuse Yuuna or Zen'in Katsu."

People who exceed Perfection