Part 1

Violas pov:

I am flying to Rome today. I am sooo exited. I am performacing there tomorrow morning. My flight is at 7pm. "Gate 6 is for Rome" One of the workers said to me when i asked them. I nodded and thanked with smile. I walk to the gate 6 and get into the plane. I found my place where to sit. I got the window side. Yeeesss. Next to me is sitting very creepy man. And next to him was sitting one man who was sleeping. I didn't see their faces very well cuz of masks. I sat next to the man and watch out of the window. Suddenly i feel a hand on my tight. That's the thing what makes me sooo uncomfy. But i am not gonna cry. Hell nah. "Exuse me can you take ur nasty hand away from my tight, thank you?" I said loudly that other people could hear that. He took it right away and pretended that nothing happened. Ugh i hate people like him. I sigh loudly and again watch out of the window. "Shut up whore or i'm going to kill you." The man whispered to my ear. Oh shut the fuck up. "Oh really? Oooh now i'm really scared. Look "old man" i really dont give a shit that you are sitting there no. But if you are harrasing me that isn't okay!" I say loudly again and he is feeling embarraced. That's sad. "Okay? Understand now? And leave me alone jesus chirst!" I say loudly and watch my phone and listen music. He doesn't do anything anymore at the flight. When we get out of the plane i take my stuff and leave. I take taxi and tell him the hotel where i am staying. We arrived there pretty quick and i pay fast. I take all my stuff and get into the hotel. "Hey i am checked in there with name de Luca." I smile at the lady. "Oh yeah! Give me a minute." She said and i nodded. After a while the lady comes back. "I'm sorry, but there has been a mistake in your and one other costumers rooms. It looks like you two are going to have to stay at the same room." Ugh nooo. Whyy? "Seariously? I- you know, nothing. Lets just go with this. My day is already ruined." I tell the lady and sigh. "I am really sorry that this happened. We can give you the next room when they are free. But at least two nights you are going to have to be with other costumer." The lady tells. "Okay can i get the keys or something?" I ask the lady. "Yeah sure. I am gonna get the other costumer and give you guys keys and everything what you need. The lady goes to get the other customer and at that time is just watch my phone. Holy shit. The lady comes back with some hot dude. Oh no. There is no fucking way. How am I gonna stay alive? "Okay so here is the other costumer and here is your keys. And again I'm really sorry that this mistake happened. Call the room service if you guys need anything." She told and we both just nodded. We walk to the elevator together. "What's your name?" He asked me with a raspy voice. Oh yyeesss i have it too. "Viola. Yours?" I say back. "Damiano." He said back. I nodded. We walk to our hotel room. "Is it okay if i leave my stuff here?" I asked him while putting my stuff on one of the corners. "no" He said back and started unpacking. Than god he is not the type of people who likes to talk a lot after tuff day. I jump on the bed what we are going to SHARE. I literally wanna die rn. I just watch my phone on the bed. My friend Jenis calls me. "Hey sup?" I ask her. "Are you coming? We are waiting you at the park?" She asked me. "oh shit." I say calmly and laugh. "But literally HOLY SHIT! I totally forgot! My day has been um- different. Especially the flight but let me just run there and I'm gonna tell everything." I tell her and i grab my sun glasses. "Okay but hurry up!" She said. "kkkkk woman" I tell her and hung up. Before i could say anything to him or he could say anything to me i just said "shit" and run out of the room. I hear him laughing. I would laugh too if i would be him. I run to the park fastly and see them waitng there. Me and my friends are suppost to go eat today and i totally forgot. "Hey girls and boys and non binary hoeees!" I yell at them and pop out of nowhere. Heyyy there you areee!" They all yell and hug me. We walked to the restaurant and sat down. After a while a group of people sat near to us. They looked familiar. Oh no. Damiano and his friends are there. His band mates. How did i not regonize him. Of course he is the singer of Måneskin. "Is everything okay?" One of my friends asks. "Oh i forgot to tell. So the hotel where i am satying messed up my and one mans rooms and now we are gonna have to stay at same room. And the man is the singer of Måneskin and they are sitting there." I pointed where they sat. "Wh- What the actual fuck?" My friends said. I just laughed. "i dont know" I tell them. They laughed. We staid there till 10pm and went to our hotel rooms. Damiano was already there when i came in. He was laying on the bed with just grey sweatpants. Holy fuck. "Oh hey" He said and looked at me. "hey" i smile at him. I dropped my bag at the floor and changed my clothes. Yes, in front of him but he looked at his phone. I wore just simple shorts and long comfy hoodie. I jump on to the bed and scroll through my instagram. I post a cute picture from today.

@mileycurys

Fun night! Thanks guys

Fun night! Thanks guys. See yall tomorrow.👩‍🦲

4,3k likes and 3,1k comments.

A/N
Hey yall! Was this good? Let me know. I promise this will get more interesting. But not too fast! 😋 byeee