Day 1- Part 1

Beach hut in bold

———————————————————————————

As I see the entrance to the villa get closer and closer from the window of the jeep my nerves start to increase. After two weeks of complete lockdown I'm finally here.

As I finally take a proper look at the villa a rush of reality hits me

As I finally take a proper look at the villa a rush of reality hits me. This is going to be my home for the next however amount of weeks.

"hey" I shout to the two girls who are already in the garden. " I'm Olivia"

"Amy" The tall blonde girl says hugging me. "You look stunning babe"

"Have you seen yourself"

"I'm Amber" The shorter girl said offering me a glass of champagne.

"Cheers to finding love"

"I second to that"

We all decided to go over to the fire pit to be more comfy.
"So what's your ideal type then" Amber asks.

"Has to be tall, I'm 5"6 so I'm not really tall but I'm not short so I need a guy who can just like tower over me"

"Great description babe" Amy jokes. And we all laugh to that.

"I hear someone coming." As I say that a stunning girl in a bright orange bikini comes down the stairs.

"Hey guys."

"Hey"

"Jeez youse look amazing, I'm so jealous."

"I love your bikini" I compliment hugging her. "Do you want a drink"

"Honestly all these girls are gorgeous I don't know him I'm going to last in here" I exclaim laughing at the camera.
"So what's your name" Amber questioned.

"Yewande, sorry I didn't even introduce myself."

"That's such a pretty name, I'm Olivia" I'm already starting to like her.

"So what do you all do as a job."

"I'm a scientist" Yewande replied. "So you're smart, smart" I joked

"I guess so"

"I'm an air hostess so not as exciting" Amy says.

" Nah that's actually really cool, I'm a beauty therapist. What about you Liv, is it ok if I call you that"

"Yeh it's fine" I laughed " I'm a professional dancer, so I travel performing and stuff."

"Now that's cool"

Soon another girl in a white swimsuit makes her way over to us.

"Hi!"

"Hello"