Chapter 3: Hour of the wolf

"Move and you are dead."

Knowing to whom belonged that voice, in a heartbeat, Jon grabbed her wrist and freed himself from the woman's grasp, but at the same time, knocking her down to the floor making her yelp, and pinning her to the floor under him.

They both were breathing heavily, as he was looking deep in her amethyst eyes until realization hit him that he was kneeling between her legs, and the awkwardness immediately arose, feeling his cock, hardening.

However, the girl, smirking, rose, and sealed her lips to his, kissing him hard, releasing a moan, before biting his lower lips, and fall back down, laughing, before saying, licking her lips, "Tasty. What if I had been an assassin?"

Jon was stunned and without words, for a moment, not understanding what just happened, and only now feeling the bite on his lips, before, swallowing, replying as he got up, letting her go, "Then I would be dead."

"Widowed before I was even married?"

Ignoring her comment, Jon, turning around, approached the table, filling a cup of wine, and then headed to his chair again, sinking down before the fireplace, with his gaze fixed on it.

"I must say that I was very impressed with you on the first day of the tourney, this young Lyseni who was fighting so valiantly and with such a great determination for my hand, and so I tried to understand who he may be. Later, by observing some gestures of you that you unknowingly made, I finally understood that it was you, and Aegon did not hide his enthusiasm for your victories very well."

"Why are you here, Daenerys?" he asked, sighing, and glancing at her. "Someone may have followed you here and tell my father that I'm not in Braavos but still at King's Landing."

"Why are you taking part to this tourney?" she asked, instead, taking his cup away, and sinking down on another chair near the fire, sipping.

"Isn't it obvious?" he mumbled, getting up, and barefoot, headed towards the table, to fill another cup.

"No, it isn't."

"For the prize of course."

"Which is me."

"Then you have your answer," he replied, smiling, making a mocking toast, and drinking.

"What makes you think that I want you to win the tourney?" she asked, and this question of hers made him very confused since by his brother's words he thought it differently. Taking a sip, he said, "Aegon said-"

"Is Aegon the prize of this tourney?"

"No. You are but-"

"Then tell me the true reason why are you participating, Jon, because I'm failing to understand," she said, almost with exasperation. "Every one of those suitors had a reason to why they are participating. Gold, power, title, status. But you-"

"Because I think that no one of them truly deserves you."

"And you do Jon? Do you think that you deserve me?" she asked, getting up and approach him.

"If you don't want me to participate the tourney then tell me straight, and don't use this little twist of-"

She didn't let him finish the sentence, sealing her lips with his, and climbing on his lap, while Jon immediately brought his hands to her waist, steadying her, as their tongues battled for the dominance. There was fervor and passion in it, not as fleeting as it once had been although it wasn't really a fleeting one. Breaking the kiss, and breathing fast, Daenerys looked down at him with eyes full of what seemed to be...lust or love, and caressing his lower lips, with her thumb, she said, "I want you, Jon. I want you to fight for me. I want you to win the tourney-"