33

"Woo Hoo Dorchester Day Parade!!" Jesse exclaims as he helps Jon and Chris Knight load up some tables, chairs, ice chests, blankets and everything they'll need to cook out at Dorchester Park after the parade. Jon and Chris head over to the park where they'll set it all up. They get their same spot every year.

Morgan's been celebrating Dorchester day with the Knight family since she was a little girl. Her mom and dad started this tradition before she was born and Morgan's carried it on after they both passed. It's been different the last five years without Jordan but Morgan's almost positive he'll be there this year. There's no reason for him not to be. He's got no reason to avoid her anymore. It'll be fun to see Jordan on the court with his brothers again. The brothers have a "friendly" basketball game every year. Donnie's been filling in for Jordan the last five years, so Morgan has to wonder how the game will go this year if Jordan does show up.

When Morgan and Jesse arrive at the park everyone's there. No sign of Jordan though. Maybe he's not going to show after all. Morgan drops her potato salad off at the food table and goes over to watch the parade. Jesse pulls a chair up next to hers and reaches for her hand. "So can you give me a couple hints about your wedding dress? I'll bet you look beautiful in it."

"No hints. You have to wait until I'm walking down that aisle. It's the most protected secret of anyone's wedding day." He leans over and kisses her. When he pulls back from her, she watches him. Watches him very closely. He's so beautiful and loving and kind. She's so lucky to have found him. He's been so good to her and she loves him so much. She's just not sure all that will ever be enough.

Almost as if he knew she was thinking about him, he appears. "Hey everyone. Who's ready for the parade?"

His entire family cheers to see him. He must have kept it a secret from them that he was coming. Or he hadn't made his decision to come until the last minute. Morgan turns to look at Jordan. She's surprised to see Abby with him.

Jordan's equally surprised to see Morgan with Jesse. And looking so cozy, holding hands and staring lovingly at each other. He's guessing she changed her mind about ending it with him as soon as she got home. He feels jealous, very jealous, seeing her with Jesse.

Morgan gets up and greets Abby. "Hi Abby. How have you been?" She can't help but blush a little when she hugs Abby. "I've been good Morgan. How are you? I hear congratulations are in order. It's so exciting that you're getting married."

Jesse gets up to say hello. He takes Morgan's hand as he says hello. "Thank you Abby. I'm very happy she finally agreed to marry me." Morgan pulls her hand away from his. "I'm going to see if Marlene needs any help. It was nice seeing you."

When Morgan finds Marlene she's double checking the food before the parade begins. "Hey Mama M you need any help?" She can see Marlene is a bit frazzled.

"Oh Morgan yes. We forgot the plastic ware. Can you run to the store and get some? If you hurry I'm sure you can get there and back before the parade."

"Of course Mama M. Is there anything else I can get while I'm there?"

"No just that sweetheart."

Morgan runs over to Jesse. "Hey babe give me your keys. I need to run to the store for Marlene really quick." Jesse pulls his keys out of his pocket.

"I'll take you."

Morgan takes the keys. "No save our place for the parade and I'll be right back."

Morgan runs to their car, trying to hurry. When she starts the car the passenger door opens and Jordan jumps in with her. "Hey beautiful."

"Jordan what are you doing?"

"I'm coming with you to the store. Now drive. We need to hurry if we're going to make it back for the parade." Morgan smiles at him.

Morgan stops at the little corner store and Jordan runs in to get plastic ware for his mom. When he gets back in the car, Morgan doesn't drive back to the park. At least not the right side of the park. She parks over by a set of restrooms they use to sneak off to when they were teenagers. Jordan smiles at her. "Really Morg? We're not kids anymore. I can afford a much more comfortable hotel room for us to fuck in now."

"It's all about nostalgia. Are you going to join me?" She opens her door and walks towards the restroom. Jordan sits and watches her. It's not until she disappears inside that he runs after her.

As soon as he enters the restroom she attacks him. She shoves him against the door and kisses him. Jordan feels like he's in high school again. It's exciting. He turns them around and pushes Morgan against the door. He pushes her shorts and panties off and helps her step out of them. Jordan tries to lift her leg around his waist but she stops him. Morgan turns her back to him and looks at him over her shoulder. "God I love you woman."

They have the most mind blowing quickie he's ever had. It was nothing like in high school. It was primal. Morgan loves and hates how connected she and Jordan are. "Jordan, what happens if I leave Jesse?"

Jordan looks at her. "What do you want to happen?"

"Jordan you tell me what you'd want. I don't want you to just tell me I can have whatever I want. I want to know what you want."

"I want you. I want to marry you. I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. Just like I promised your mom I would." Tears fill her eyes.

"My mom? What are you talking about? What promise?"

He takes her hand and smiles at her. "Before Janet got really sick, when we were moving you home. She had me sit down with her to talk. She made me promise her that when she was gone I'd get you out of her house and out of Dorchester. And that I'd make you happy every day. I think it's time I make good on that promise. If you want me to that is."

Morgan wipes the tears off her cheeks. "I want you to Jordan. I really do."