6

The reception is a huge party, which is exactly what you'd expect from Donnie. They ate, they drank, they danced. Jordan gave a memorable best man toast, that caused quite a stir.

"I've known Donnie my whole life. We've been by each other's side through it all. I was with Donnie the day he met his beautiful bride. Their amazing romance started in a record store over a Bon Jovi album. The last one in the store if I remember correctly.  From that day on, they were inseparable. And because I was dating Amy's beautiful best friend Morgan, I was lucky enough to watch as Donnie fell deeply in love with Amy. He told me he was going to marry her after the first week. The four of us made it through high school and then all went to college together. We were the fearsome foursome. Donnie and Amy made it through college unscathed. Unfortunately Morg and I didn't. Where Donnie was strong, I was weak. I've always regretted not being more like Donnie. Who knows maybe if I had been as good a man as Donnie, we'd all be here celebrating a double wedding, just like the girls had planned. Let's all raise our glasses to Donnie, the man we should all thrive to be more like and Amy, the kind of girl we should hope to marry someday. A little advice to all you men out there, if you ever find a girl like Amy, hold onto her with both hands. Don't let her ever slip away." He raises his glass to Donnie and Amy. " To a wonderful, beautiful life together, Amy and Donnie."

Everyone raises their glasses, "To Amy and Donnie!"

It's Morgan's turn to give her maid of honor toast. She hesitates.

"Amy, Donnie. Your wedding day is usually the day a couple starts their life together. But not for you two. Your life together began twelve years ago. On the first day you met. You two were meant to be. Watching your relationship grow into what it is now was a true blessing. Thankfully Donnie always stood by Amy, through all the good and all the bad. He stayed strong, when lesser men would bolt. And Amy did the same for him. Their love for each other never faltered. You two are my best friends. You give me hope. You give me strength. I love you guys so very much. And as the future Godmother of your children I wish you all the love in the world. To Amy and Donnie, proof that everlasting love and lifelong loyalty does exist." She raises her glass to them, everyone does the same.

Morgan downs her glass and excuses herself. She kisses Amy and Donnie each on the cheek as she walks out. "You okay darling?" Donnie asks with true concern in his eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just need some air. I'll be right back."

Jesse finds Morgan outside, smoking a cigarette. "Hey babe, there you are. You okay? That was a dick thing to do in there. Jordan is officially back on my shit list. I'm thinking about breaking his nose before the night is over." Morgan laughs. "I thought you quit." Jesse motions at the cigarette.

"I'm working on it. And please don't break his nose tonight. You'll ruin Amy and Donnie's special day. Wait until tomorrow. I'm fine. I promise. I'm not letting him get to me. But Jesse I told him we'd talk. Just the two of us, after the wedding. I promised I'd hear him out."

Jesse shakes his head. "No that's not a good idea. You don't need to be alone with him."

She caresses his cheek, "oh babe it'll be okay. I've got to do this. I've got to get closure. I've got to finish this. I love you Jesse. But this hurt I have in my heart over what he did to me will forever keep me paralyzed, unable to move forward, with you. You've been too good to me to keep putting off us moving forward. Trust me, it'll be fine." She kisses his lips. His hands move up to her face as he kisses her more passionately. His tongue runs across her bottom lip, sending a wave of heat straight to her core. She nips at his bottom lip before opening her mouth to welcome his tongue in. She mingles her tongue with his. "Fuck Jesse. I want you. Now." He pushes her up against the wall outside of the reception hall. He kisses her more roughly now. She pulls his hair, pulling his head back, looking him in the eyes. "I mean it I want you Jesse. Right here, right now."

"Here? Outside where anyone could see us?" He's surprised but entrigued. They've always had a very healthy, adventurous sex life. But this will take the prize for most adventurous. He's one hundred percent down for an adventure tonight. "Yes, here, where anyone could see us."

He smiles, as his mouth crashes into hers. He moves them over to a little alcove that somewhat hides them from view, but not completely. His hands move down and frantically begin pulling her dress up. Her hands go to his crotch, she grabs his dick through his slacks. He moans. She makes quick work of getting his zipper down so she can get her hand inside his pants. She wants to feel the soft skin of his dick in her hand. She slowly strokes him up and down. "Fuck Morgan that feels so good." His hands pause at the top of her thighs when she starts stroking him. When she stops stroking so she can pull his large erection out of his pants, his hands continue their journey. He stops kissing her and looks at her when he finds she's not wearing underwear. "You naughty girl."

She gives him a devious smile, "Just for you." He roughly pulls her to him, pulling her leg up and around his hip. Its the perfect position for him to enter her warmth. He quickly pushes up into her. "God Morgan you are so fucking wet. So fucking ready for me." She moans as he impales her over and over again. Her nails dig into the back of his neck. She pulls his head to her, she sucks his earlobe before whispering, "Yeah Jesse, just like that."

Jesse pulls her close to him, he moves his hand between them, finding her clit with his fingers. He works her sensitive little nub as he drives himself deeper into her. Morgan holds onto him for dear life, she begins to see stars. She can feel herself climbing closer and closer to orgasm. It feels amazing. She bites his shoulder to keep from crying out in pleasure. She tightens her arms around him. She opens her eyes when she thinks she feels someone watching them. Just as she finds Jordan, standing right outside the door to the reception hall, watching them, her orgasm rips through her. "Oh my God, oh my God. Yes. Jesse right there. Oh God." Her words push Jesse over the edge, his own release erupting into her. "Holy shit Morgan. That was fucking amazing. You are fucking amazing. I love you so much baby."

Morgan tries to catch her breath as she fixes her dress. "Thank you babe, that was amazing. That was exactly what I needed. I love you too babe!!" When she looks back over, Jordan's gone.

Morgan smiles as she thinks, Serves him right, asshole.