1. Welcome Home

"Are you excited?" Harry asked you as you were pulling on Mason's little hat. You were let out of the hospital at 9am the day after Mason was born seeing as there was no abnormal bleeding and Mason was absolutely perfect.

"I am, I can't wait," Harry had set up the nursery in the house, but he hadn't put as much effort into Mason's as he had Emilia's. And you didn't know why.

"Let's get home then," he smiled. You nodded as you strapped Mason into the car seat and Harry picked it up.

"Are you ready to go home Mase? Huh? You get to see your big sister again," Harry cooed at the small baby making you smile. Outside the hospital there were multiple paparazzi trying to get the first 'press snap' of Mase but you had draped a blanket over the car seat.

Harry secured the car seat into his Range Rover and then helped you climb into the back seat of the car.

********

"Harry where are we going? We should have been home by now," you said as he drove up to a private street with a secured gate.

"It's a surprise baby. We'll be there in about 40 seconds," he smiled as he pulled up to the gate and entered a code. You figured he was maybe taking you to one of his friends houses or maybe Anne got a new house and you were going to pick up Emilia. But Anne told you that she would meet you at the house with her.

Harry indicated and stopped at another gate and entered in a passcode. You seen the massive house behind him and Anne's car parked outside.

"When did your mum move to London?" You asked and he looked at you confusingly.

"What do you mean babe?" You gestured to the car and the house.

"When did she move?" He chuckled and helped you get out of the car after he had gotten Mase out.

"She hasn't," he went silent at that moment and smiled as he led you over to the house. "Welcome home my love," he smirked as he opened the door revealing an incredibly beautiful, huge house.

"What the hell Harry, you can't just go out and buy houses when we have babies. I think I'm going to faint holy shit I need to sit down," you whimpered and he led you over to the stairs.

"Baby you need to calm down. I've been putting money away every month for this. I seen it and knew it was you all over the back and I knew you and I would both love it. It's great for the kids, and you should see the master bedroom," he winked, kissing your shoulder and you chuckled shaking your head.

"You're crazy Styles, you know that?" You whispered.

"Crazy in love with you Mrs. Styles," you smiled and kissed him before standing up slowly.

"Where's my princess? I need a hug," he smiled and led you into the sitting room where Emilia and Anne were laying on the sofa cuddled up watching Cinderella.

"Can Mama, Daddy and Mason join?" You whispered quietly and Emilia's face contorted into a face-splitting grin.

"Mama! Daddy! I missed you both. You too Mason," she untangled herself from Anne and whispered to the tiny boy in the car seat.

"Should we have a cuddle baby?" You whispered and she nodded.

You slowly made your way to the sofa and sat down. Emilia plopped herself on your lap and you winced slightly. Harry noticed and went to open his mouth but you shook your head. You didn't want to upset Emilia, and the pain was gone when you looked at the girl in your lap. Your daughter that you felt was just born yesterday.

"How do you like the new house?" You whispered to Emilia.

"I like it a lot. And it has a swimming pool Mama! I no seen it but Gramma Anne said its huge!" You looked up at Harry and he smiled nervously. You laughed and shook your head at him.

"Well, I'll be off then. I've made 5 meals and put them into the freezer, Emilia and I made cakes this morning and they're on the worktop under the cake stand. Congratulations darling. You did amazingly," she said as she gave you a hug. "And you my little munchkin, come stay with Gramma anytime you want ok?" Emilia nodded and placed a kiss onto Anne's mouth. "And you my little tiger, you come stay too ok?" She whispered and kissed the newborn who was now in Harry's arms. "And you my big boy. When did you grow up. I'm so proud of everything you've achieved, and I want you to know, you're very lucky to have that fantastic wife of yours in your life, and your two perfect babies. Never take them for granted. I love you Harry," she kissed Harry on the cheek lightly and he smiled, you noticed his eyes were a little glossy. But you chose to not say anything.

"What do you want to eat Meels? Chinese or Indian?" She thought about it for a second.

"Indian!" She squealed and you nodded.

"Babe, can you pass me the phone and I'll order? Then you can give me, our princess and our prince a tour of this fantastic house?" He nodded.

"I'll order, your usual?" You nodded and smiled at him thankfully.

"Oh, before I forget the code to the community gates is 9893 and the code to our actual house is 2713," you smiled.

"Emilia and Mase's date of birth," he nodded and stood going into the kitchen with the newborn still sleeping soundly in his arms.

********

"Look at your room Emilia! And look at all those toys!" You said gasping at your toddler. It was all pink and the elegant bed with the tiny little chair beside it added a sense of sophistication to the room.

"Can I play?" She said and you nodded.

"Just stay in her baby. I'll show Mama the rest of the house and we'll come back and get you or just shout if you need us ok?" She nodded and went straight for the Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Little Mermaid dolls.

This is Mason's nursery," Harry whispered before he opened the door. Once he did your eyes started to water. It was absolutely beautiful and the same amount of effort went into this one as what went into Emilia's.

"Look at that little guy, you're beautiful nursery," you whispered. Mason was currently nursing as you were having a tour of the house and because you were used to it with Emilia, it wasn't uncomfortable like the first couple of weeks after your first.

"So the nursery in the old house was supposed to look like crap. We just used some blue paint Niall had and reused all of Emilia's furniture. But this is what we were doing while we were 'in the studio'. We weren't actually in the studio babe," you smiled and looked around at the room.

"Ok I'm saving the third floor till tomorrow because you can't go up anymore stairs. You're sore, I can tell. But it's a rooftop terrace, a cinema room and a bathroom so let's just check out the master bedroom," you nodded.

He opened the last door and your mouth fell open. The first thing you noticed was the little bassinet at the side of the bed. Then you noticed the huge bed.

"Babe, we could fit 10 children in that with us," you laughed and he nodded.

"That's the point babe," you shook your head and looked in the closet, all of yours and Harry's clothes were already in there. Then you went into the bathroom and it was incredible. Grey and white marbled effect marble everywhere with white floors.

"I'm excited to christen this room with you," Harry whispered into your ear.

"'Mmm, I can't wait," you smiled and kissed him deeply before you heard the doorbell.

"That'll be the food, I'll get it. You get Emilia and make your way downstairs. Slowly."

You knew this house was a good move for your family. You all absolutely loved it, and you were sure Mason would love it too.