Chapter 29

Takara shivered and started to laugh.

"Baby, I think you're tired." She whispered and caressed Satoru's cheek.

He chuckled. "What? Are you scared to marry me?"

She groaned and covered her face with the pillow.

"Alright, let's sleep, we'll talk about it in the morning." Gojo kissed her shoulders. "But I just want to remind you that you can run, but you can't hide from me."

He rolled over and turned the light off, and laid on his side facing her. Gojo closed his eyes and tried to breathe calmly.

But his heart was a mess. He had such a hard time trying to gain courage to ask her.

I just scared the shit out of her. He sighed in his head.

He felt her turn around and hide in his neck.

"You are crazy, you know?" She sighed, he wrapped her in his arms.

"Crazy in love with you, you mean." He whispered back.

"How can you say stuff like that so freely? Jeez, I can't control my heartbeat." She cried out making him laugh.

(. . .)

"Takara?" Gojo walked to the living room.

"Oh no! You woke up too early!" She cried out holding flowers in her hands.

The room was filled with tulips, and there was a trail full of sweets and coffee. She was wearing a black dress and had her hair up in a half up do.

Gojo smiled. "My god, what is all this?"

"This is more embarrassing than I thought." She sighed covering her face with the flowers.

He came closer and wrapped her in his arms tightly.

"Seems you can be romantic too." He chuckled kissing her forehead.

She groaned embarrassed.

Gojo laughed and took her hands off her face. "So? What's the occasion?"

"I- Mm" she closed her mouth and frowned.

Her heart was beating like crazy in her chest, she felt her hands cold and her ears warm, just as her cheeks were too.

"Ok." She sighed and grabbed his arms trying to cheer herself up. "You said we would talk about it in the morning, but I think there isn't anything to talk about."

"Uh? What do you mean?" He frowned starting to feel worried.

"I do want to marry you." She smiled nervously. "Of course I want to marry you, you just caught me off gu-"

Gojo cut her off and started to kiss her desperately. He picked her up and pressed her body against his, he smiled between kisses and then cupped her face with his hands.

"You're so lovely, did you know that?"

"Oi, stop it, I'm going to die from blushing so much." She sighed burying her face in his neck.

"You so cute" he laughed and petted her head with care. "But, I will not let you win in romantic gestures."

"You can't do absolutely anything to top this, screw you." She flipped her finger to him.

He laughed loudly and kissed her again.

"So feisty." He smirked.

"I know, that's how you told me you liked your women." She smirked back.

(. . .)

"Ugh, I hate her, why does she have to be the greatest?" Gojo banged his head against the table.

Nanami chuckled. "Who would've thought that you'll have so much trouble doing something exaggerated."

"She did surprise me." Satoru eat from his bowl. "But she has my head dry as hell, I'm not sure how to blow her mind."

"You should do something that she'll like too, you know? Don't be that obnoxious."

"Are you using that word right?"

"I am." Nanami gave him a look. "You don't need to so something crazy all the time."

Gojo sighed. "Maybe you're right."

(. . .)

"You okay, boy?" Takara laughed at Gojo.

His long body was spread all over the bed, and his head was hanging on the edge.

"I want to do something so cool, that you won't be able to pick your jaw from the floor." He talked lifting his head. "I still don't know what that will be, and I'm starting to get annoyed."

Takara laughed and pointed at her lap. "Come here."

He rolled over and let his head rest on her legs.

"You don't know how to lose, do you?" She petted him.

Satoru groaned, making her laugh. "I'm sorry, I just find it funny."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't picture you to worry so much about something like that, that blows my mind already."

"You're so sweet, that's why I want to fucking win." Gojo sighed making her laugh.