Chapter 4

Draco POV

I watched as Professor McGonagall came to take Harry somewhere. This was the first time we had been apart since I was sorted into Gryffindor. I mean it was only yesterday but it was scary to think I was actually here and haven't gotten a letter from my Father about how I was disowned and what not. I still knew it was coming though. Just when I thought it wasn't going to happen I noticed a black owl swoop through the windows that were open for the morning post. I recognized it immediately knowing that this was coming I was able to keep the panic to a low. 

"Look everybody! Malfoy's got himself a howler!" A read head screamed from down the table. Now everyone was waiting for me to open it. I wouldn't though not until Harry came back I needed him here with me. I couldn't do this alone. A couple minutes before breakfast was over Harry walked into the Great Hall. He looked at me and smiled but I couldn't give a smile in return. I just looked down at the letter in front of me. He came and sat next to me looking down at it then up with a confused expression. 

"It's called a howler. When you open it, it screams what the letter says." He explains. He nods and stands up. I thought he was gonna leave me until he grabbed the letter and my hand pulling me up to follow him. Him and I had a free period so he took me to the Quidditch Pitch. 

"No ones out here if you want to open it and see what it says. I'll be right here the whole time." He said. I looked at him with gratitude and opened the letter. 

DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY! HOW DARE YOU GET PUT INTO GRYFFINDOR THIS IS WORSE THAN WHEN YOU TOLD YOUR MOTHER AND I YOU WERE A FAGGOT! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY DISOWNED. IF I SEE YOU AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU. I AM PACKING YOUR ROOM UP AND SENDING EVERYTHING TO YOU AT SCHOOL AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU COULD FIND SOMEONE TO LIVE WITH WHO ACCEPTS YOU. I HOPE NO ONE DOES. YOU DESERVE TO DIE!

With that the letter tore itself up and littered the ground with little pieces of paper. The fact that he told me to die still bounced around in my head. The only other thing that had bothered me about that though was he called me a faggot effectively outting me in front of Harry. I didn't know what to do. I looked at him and he was staring at me with brilliant green orbs searching for something. I got lost in his eyes because the next thing I knew I was leaning in for a kiss. I was glad he inturpretted it as though I wanted a hug and he hugged back. That's when I lost it. I started to ball. I couldn't handle it anymore. 

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Excuse the word in here I hate it but I needed to use it to get the point across his dad was a bigot. I am so sorry don't hate me.