Chapter 8

Sirius POV

I got a letter from Harry last night. He said he needed to talk to me and it was urgent. I wonder if he is okay. I can't imagine anything going wrong yet. Well, besides the fact that they think Snape tried to throw Harry off his broom during his first Quidditch game. Lord how I hate that man! I seriously doubt though he would try to take the only piece of Lily he has left though.

"Hey Remus!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah?" I heard him yell back.

"I have to go to Hogwarts and talk to Harry I will be back in a little bit." I responded.

"Make sure you tell him about us!" I heard just as I apparated away. I haven't told him yet. Can you blame me though. I just don't know what I'm gonna say to him if he doesn't accept us. Well now here I am standing in Hogsmead waiting for a teacher to escort me to the castle.

"Sirius?" I heard someone say. I turned around to find Minerva looking at me expectantly.

"Yes?" I say.

"I'm here to bring you to the castle." She says and with that I follow her. It was a slow walk up to the castle but a pleasant one at that. Not to cold and not to warm, just like a fall day should be. We didn't talk on the way up but as soon as we were through the doors I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked down to see they belonged to Harry.

"I missed you too Harry!" I say in surprise and that's when I noticed he had someone with him. He had platinum blonde hair and silver eyes. Wait a minute, it's a Malfoy.

"Harry you wanted to speak to me?" I asked still eyeing Malfoy. Without saying a word he pulled me and Malfoy with to Dumbledore's empty office.

Harry?... Why are you pulling a Malfoy around with you?" I asked.

"That's what I need to talk to you about, Sirius. " He said.

"It's my story I should tell it." I heard from the small boy.

"Go ahead." I stated.

"Well where to start? I guess I can start when I came out to my parents. I told my mother I was gay and she was fine with it but when she told my dad he beat me telling me that I was a freak and an abomination. That was a week before school. When we first arrived at the platform I was looking around and I saw Harry get on the train, at the time I didn't know it was him though, and I was staring long enough at him my Father caught me. He threatened to start beating me right there. So, I made it on the train just in time, and all the compartments but his were full. I sat with him and we started talking. Finally when I was sorted into Gryffindor he sent me a howler telling me I was disowned because I have brought disgrace to my family for being a faggot and a Gryffindor." He finished and had tears in his eyes.

"Oh." I said as Harry went over and hugged him tightly. Malfoy then wrapped his arms around him in a death grip and started bawling.

"Siruis?" I heard Harry say.

"Yes Harry?" I said.

"I want him to come stay with us if that's okay?" He asked.

"Harry... Are you two together?" I asked quietly. He looked at the floor and wouldn't look back up. I walked over and lifted his head by his chin. At first he was unrelenting and kept his head down.

"Harry it's okay if you are." I said quietly. His head shot up with a look of disbelief.

"I... it... it is?" He stuttered.

"Yes Harry! Listen there is something I have been meaning to tell you... I'm in a relationship with a... a man" I said. His eyes grew big and and he ran to me and collapsed in my arms.

"What is your name?" I ask Malfoy.

"Draco sir." He replied.

"No formalities please. You may come live with us after this year and for as long as you need to. I just ask that you keep my godson safe and treat him like he deserves to be treated." I said with Harry still in my arms.

"I will Sirius I promise." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope this is a little longer and I don't have a set schedule as too when I will update. I update whenever I feel like the chapter is over and when I have time to write. I am at 400 views!!!! I never thought I would ever get that much. Thank you guys so much and I hope you enjoy the story. I am still looking for a Co-Author if anyone is interested email me please it would be appreciated. You can contact me at connerhendricks@gmail.com