The friend

Tw this part of the chapter contains

Mention of blood
Abuse
Pills

Travis's pov: as I was sleeping in my bed I heard my alarm clock. It was time for me to get up. But I didn't want to get up it's always the same think... nothing would change for me... On my back I could feel long sharp nails. My friend was here...

They've been with me for as long I can remember... when times we're tough for me they were always there... I loved them with all of my heart and I never want that to change.

I then decided on getting up out of my bed. Jumping out of bed I could fell a sharp pain in my foot. There was a fucking nail! HOW TF DID THAT HAPPEN!?!? I don't have time for this I gotta get to school.

Walking to my dresser to get my clothes I could see myself in the mirror. Hideous. Damn farther was right... I do look like a girl. I'm not a fucking f@g! After I was done putting on my clothes I then combed my hair. I then waved my hand to my friend on my mattress. They kinda looked scary but I didn't mind tbh.

I then walked down the steps hearing my dad watching the news on the tv screen. I never liked that room. That's where mother died at. She had a overdose with some pills and she well... moved on. Nothing has been the same since then. Farther would get drunk and beat me a lot. He would shove disgusting pills down my throat hoping I would just die.

But I'm not sadly... why does my life have to be like this lol. Seeing my dad on the couch wasn't pleasant at all. It gave the air a weird smell to it and felt hot. 'H-hi dad' I said. 'Hello son' farther said in a harsh tone. 'Get your ass to school' 'oh... ok farther' I then ran to the door heading my way to school. I hope today isn't bad as the other days... I wonder... if I could have a friend.... Who would be my friend? That's right. No body.

Hi wattpad! I don't know what's going to happen in this book but hey! Who knows what going to happen!!! Well that's all 4 now <3

Word count:398