Beach Special

( Hey, I'm back I forgot all about this account and saw that a lot of people wanted an update. So I just thought about doing a little beach story. )

Y/N's PoV

I look over to my side and see Sadara sitting next to Mitsuki. They were talking about something that I had a hard time paying attention too, due to the heat of the sun shining off my forehead. " Y/N! you good?" I looked over  again and saw Sadara staring at me with a worried face. " I'm okay it's just the heat is making me dizzy." Sadara nudges Mitsuki, while I'm fanning myself with my hand. A few seconds later Mitsuki comes back with a umbrella  with Chōchō tagging along side him. "Here, Y/N." Mitsuki places the umbrella right beside my towel " Aw you're so kind Mitsuki." Sadara laughs and explains to us that we should do fun stuff together before it gets dark. "Let's have a splash fight!" Chōchō says running straight to the ocean with the rest of us following her.

Shinki's PoV

I don't know why my dad wanted to come to the beach, but he made me tag along. While he was setting up the towels and umbrellas I heard laughs and yelling. Looking straight to the ocean I see Y/N and her friends playing in the water. She was really pretty in the sun. I hit myself, what am I thinking we only talked officially once! As I was about to say something I see boruto run straight past me and to where Y/N was. "I wish I could just walk over to her without being awkward." I kicked the seashells besides my foot. "Then go up there you act like she'll bite you." Laughed Gaara. He heard everything I said?! "Just go do it you won't regret it later Shinki." I sighed I got this.

Y/N's PoV

After Boruto came running up to us to have a splash fight the winner was Sadara. "It's getting late." Chōchō said sadly, she was right it is getting a bit dark. We all go back to where we set up our stuff and began packing up. As I began folding my towel and putting it back in my beach bag. Shinki comes up to me, his face bright red. Must've been the sun, but the suns going down? " Shinki, your face is red are you okay?" I put my hand on his forehead which seems to make his face become even redder. " I'm fine Y/N!" Shinki says stuttering through saying my name. I laugh at him. He's so cute and funny to be around. Am I developing a crush?? I just met him I can't be! " Looks like we'll leave the love birds alone." Teased Boruto. Sadara slapping him in the head.  " We're going to head back. See you at the village Y/N!" Chōchō said waving at me while the rest follow her shortly after. " Wanna go get some food together?" I say nudging Shinki's shoulder to get his attention. " Yeah sure!" He said while we both walk off to a ramen shop close by.

( Finally finished this god I'm sorry for not updating for like 3 years I think, or 2. I promise I'll start updating a lot more.