2

Shinki's Pov
I was walking around the sand village, when I saw a fimilar face it was the girl from yesterday. She's actually really pretty from a far, I start walking towards her but stop in my tracks as I see her friends run up to her screaming. I have a emotionless face and look at her one last time then walk away into the crowd.

Y/N's POv
I see boruto and the rest walk up to me screaming at me asking if I wanted to go somewhere with them. I said sure as a nice person I am but as I do I see the same kid I saw last time, walking away in the crowd my mind going blank I shake my head and don't follow him. "Y/N let's go!" said Boruto pulling on my long sleeve shirt, I sigh and follow them not thinking about looking back.
It's been about 15 minutes of arguing on what we should all eat. I sigh and kept listening, to the argument not noticing someone looking at me.
As minutes go on and on of, arguments I decide I wanna leave now, "Can I like go home now please?" "NO!" everyone yelled at her. "I- please.." "Yes, Y/N you can leave." said Sarada.
I sigh and get up leaving, as I was about to open the door I feel another hand touch mine I look up and see the kid from early, I realize are hands are touching I begin to blush a lot. "Uh- I'm sorry.." "It's fine, I'm sorry if I scared you." He said and opened the door for both of us.
"Thank you anyways I didn't get your name?"
"It's Shinki."
"Nice name mine is Y/N!"

I'm sorry if I didn't upload this soon I was going through personal problems plus school is about to start I'll try to upload more

idiot!!! {shinki x reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें