appetizers, entrées, and you

Meian suggested a really amazing restaurant on this side of Tokyo that Atsumu really wanted to try out. Kiyoomi didn't know the reason why, but when he asked him, the only thing Atsumu answered was, "I just want to try something new, Omi!" in a voice that Kiyoomi knows is dripping with faux innocence.

Well, that should have been the first warning.

Now, Kiyoomi has been sat across Atsumu's smirking face in an incredible 5-star restaurant for an entire 8 minutes before he felt the vibrations. He was trying to subtly adjust the toy inside him while distracting himself by eating the delicious appetizers the waiter brought them and he absolutely froze as he felt slight vibrations coursing through his body.

The vibrations were a consistent pulse and calm, pulse and calm, pulse and calm that punches small puffs of breaths from him. The stimulation was just enough to keep him on his toes with pleasure.

And all the way across the table is Atsumu, smirking at him over his raised glassful of expensive red wine and raising one finger over the rim, as if saying, "That's setting 1."

Setting 2, 3, and 4 arrived consecutively right after that, changes in rhythm that gave him whiplash. Soft and quiet whines and variations of Atsumu's name escape his mouth as he stares pleadingly at the man in front of him who's reaching across the table and chatting casually as if he isn't the cause of Kiyoomi's current suffering.

"Babe, do ya see this steak? I think ya would absolutely love it with the sides."

"Tsumuuu—," Kiyoomi breaths out, hand clawing down on his thigh as he feels the vibrations increase in speed.

"Or, ya know what, I'll get that and maybe ya can pick between the scallops and the lobster, what d'ya think, babe?" Atsumu smirks as he points to the menu choices with his other hand and raises the other hand to wiggle 5 fingers up, signaling "Setting 5".

"Tsu—,"

"Ya want me ta choose for ya, Omi? Well, why didn't ya say so!" Atsumu chippers in immediately, nodding a little bit to Kiyoomi's left to signal something. Kiyoomi dazedly looks behind him to see the waiter walk towards their table. As the waiter arrives, Atsumu decides to give mercy and turns off the vibrations as he rattles off whatever order he decided for the both of them.

Kiyoomi takes this time to calm his heart and his cock. He didn't even hear what Atsumu said, just focusing on his own breathing, internally doing breathing exercises to calm the fuck down. His hole was quivering under the constant pressure and varying intensities and he feels very on edge. He was staring helplessly at the other man as Atsumu smiles and laughs with the waiter, while also fucking wondering, how many fucking settings does this vibrator have?

But when the waiter turns to him to ask, "Anything else, Sir?" Kiyoomi squeaks as Atsumu turns the vibrations back on to a setting that's on a completely new level. It was quick, irregular pulses that didn't leave much time to process and left Kiyoomi gasping embarrassingly loud in front of the poor waiter.

With the realization of what he'd done, Kiyoomi immediately stuck his nails deep into Atsumu's palm and muttered a strained, "no" to the waiter.

And despite the pain, Atsumu smiled devilishly at Kiyoomi while licking his lips. A whispered, "six" leaves his slightly parted lips.

Kiyoomi feels hot all over and closes his eyes. He knows that all his tells are showing, nipples standing through his sheer black blouse (picked by Atsumu), blotched redness appearing across his face, and keens that he hopes are drowned out by the soft music flowing through the room. He just knows that he's about to reach his high in this damn 5-star restaurant.