Sakuatsu

"Omi-Kun I have a surprise for you," Atsumu sighed " C'mere" He smiled, shifting positions on the bed he and Kiyoomi shared.

Atsumu was sitting in and 'W' position with his arms in front of his chest supporting himself, "Omiii please hurry!" He pouted, getting eager." He could hear Kiyoomi's footsteps coming down the hall but it seemed like he was taking forever.

A few seconds passed and Sakusa finally poked his head through the door only to see Atsumu wearing a small black cooler on his neck with his name engraved in silver in the middle of the collar.

Omi had it designed for Atsumu a few months ago as a birthday gift. He was also wearing a tight crop-top that barely covered his pecks, his nipples could be seen through the fabric if you looked hard enough, and a small skirt that covered a 5th of his thighs.

Kiyoomi stood still for a few seconds staring a hole in Atsumu's head before walking into their bedroom, shutting the door behind him. "Wow, Atsumu, you really outdid yourself."" Omi stated sarcasm could be heard through his statement from 1,000 miles away."

Atsumu gulped looking up at Kiyoomi, his boyfriend of 2 years, he was already hard and grinding his ass on the bed wanting nothing more than his Omi to touch him. "Mm' Omi please come here 'n help me," Atsu whined.

Kiyoomi hummed very slowly, walking over to Atsumu and sitting beside the blonde. Sakusa spread his legs making himself comfortable then tapped his left thigh, the one closest to Atsumu. Sit down." He said calmly, still looking at Atsumu."

Atsumu nodded and quickly sat on Omi's thigh, letting out a soft whine at the texture of Omi's jeans on his bare ass, the jeans were black and had chains on the side. Omi was wearing a blue t-shirt with a few necklaces and chains with those black jeans. Rings decorated his fingers. Fuck he looked so good Atsumu thought.

Atsumu started subconsciously rolling his hips on Omi's thigh, making Kiyoomi smirk and slapping Atsumu's thigh. Did I say you could move?" Omi, look directly at Atsumu." Atsumu moaned and mouthed a 'sorry'. Kiyoomi then moved Atsumu's skirt up over Atsumu's already fully hard dick. Kiyoomi stretched his fingers over Atsumu's shaft and rolled his thumb over Atsumu's tip, his nail ghosting over his slit.

Atsumu let out a loud moan, surprised at the sudden pleasure.

"Fuckkk Omi." Atsumu, moaned out."

Kiyoomi repeated this process a few times to tease Atsumu. "Please, don't tease."" Atsumu whined, he said, rolling his hips again." Kiyoomi chuckled at Atsumu's request.

Soon Kiyoomi had two of his fingers knuckle-deep in Atsumu's ass while Atsumu moaned, rolling his hips again and again riding Omi's fingers while Kiyoomi moved his fingers in a scissoring motion watching his lover's facial expressions. Fuck Atsumu looked so good right now his eyebrows furrowed his eyes shut tight and his mouth slightly open letting out small whines and moans.

Kiyoomi moved his head in between Atsumu's thighs, leaving kisses and hickeys in Atsu's inner left thigh while pinching and slapping his right. His head got dangerously close to Atsumu's ass. Omi's hot breath brushed against Atsumu's hole.

Omi starts biting and nipping at Atsumu's thighs, mumbling praise at Atsumu. " Fuck Atsu you're such a good boy for me," Kiyoomi breathed out." " Keep riding my fingers like that, baby boy." " Atsumu cummed right then, and there at the nickname."

They went a few more rounds and when they were finished they cleaned up and aftercare was done.