prologue

Kang Chaerin sat at the head of the rectangle table in the art room, staring mindlessly at one of the gray cabinets

"Chaerin!" the boy next to her nudged her, causing her to startle. "Are you even paying attention?"

"What?" Chaerin nodded and sat up straighter, turning to the blond next to her. "Yeah, I am."

"Because the class president just walked in and he wants you to move." He informs her.

Chaerin arched an eyebrow, confused. "But I'm the class president?"

"Okay good, you are listening." He smiled to himself as the rest of the student council walked into the art room.

"Of course I am, Sunoo. You see, I'm the class president," Chaerin laughed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, speaking of which, how did that even happen? You don't even know anyone here." Sunoo asked.

"To be honest, I don't know either. But I'm not resigning!" Chaerin turned away from Sunoo and turned to face the tall boy now sitting on her other side and held out her hand. "Hi! I'm Kang Chaerin, the class president!"

The boy shook her hand, but didn't smile. "I'm Heeseung. The vice-president."

"Oh! So you're my competition!" Chaerin remarks quite cheerfully. "Well, were."

"We haven't had a female class president since, since, since I don't know!" Sunoo speaks up from Chaerin's left.

"Are you two the only other people on the council?" Chaerin looks towards the door.

"No, there's still five other members." Heeseung informs Chaerin. "They'll be here."

sorry this is bad it gets better next chapter i promise anyways i might update in a hour or so should i