one

Chaerin stared at the table full of boys sitting in front of her

Chaerin stared at the table full of boys sitting in front of her. She quietly closed her notebook, only to open it again immediately after.

"So, uh, I'm Chae-, Kang Chaerin. I'm the class president. I'm a senior this year. And yeah, that's about it." She was met with silence and she looked down at her hands sitting on her notebook.

"Yeah! Chaerin for president!" Sunoo burst in after a few moments of silence. Chaerin laughed and looked up at him.

"Are there, any other," Chaerin paused, not wanting to sound insensitive. "Any other girls?" She stared at the seven pairs of eyes in front of her.

"No," Heeseung said, very matter-of-factly. Chaerin simply nodded.

"So anyways, should we introduce ourselves?" She looked at the other members. "Say your name and position?"

The boys barely gave Chaerin a chance to breathe before all talking at once.

"Jake! Secretary!"
"I'm Sunghoon, in charge of events!"
"My name's Ni-Ki, I'm not sure about my job!"

"Okay, okay! One at a time," Chaerin laughs. "Sunoo? Do you wanna start?"

"Sure. I'm Sunoo even though Chaerin already said that but it doesn't matter. Anyways! I'm the treasurer!" He smiles brightly once finishing before turning to the boy next to him.

"Uh, hey? I'm Ni-Ki," he starts before looking at Chaerin. "I'm a freshman so I don't know what I'm doing but I'm the council member."

"Well hey! I'm new to the school too!" Chaerin smiles at him.

She is about to tell the next member to introduce himself when another boy with silver-dyed hair walks into the art room, holding a tennis racket in his right hand. Chaerin pauses, and stares at him.

"Can we help you?" Heeseung asks when Chaerin doesn't say anything.

"Uh, yeah, you guys are the student council right? Do you know where the tennis team meets?" He asks the group of students.

"Yeah, the president can show you," Heeseung turns to Chaerin, who appears to be frozen in her seat.

"I, what, yeah, wait what?" She turns to Heeseung, confused.

"Show him where the tennis courts are," Heeseung whispers to her.

"Oh, right! Yeah! Follow me," Chaerin feels her face heat up as she gets out her seat and walk out the door, the silver-haired boy following behind her.

Sunoo waits til she's out of earshot before talking again. "That's the guy she likes." He informs the group.

"Thanks? Was that necessary?" Someone at the end of the table asks.

"No but I think it's funny." Sunoo laughs to himself. 

ty rae for helping me chose what sport silver-haired boy plays <3