The day I dressed in white.

(Don't own the image but this quote comes up in the chapter and I just love the image)

 I can't tell how long I have been out with Lizzie by the time we reached the parlor of my fiance and I was nothing but smiles when the doors opened and there was Grell trying to comb out the braids in my fiance's hair but to no avail. 

"What do you do to these things? Paste them together and hope that they stay like this forever?" My brother said to my fiance. Undertaker gave off a laugh and then his typical smile as he gazed at me and Lizzie. Lizzie gave a polite one back then tugged on my sleeve. 

"Are you sure this is the man you want to marry _______? I mean love is wonderful and I know that I and Ciel may be as happy as you two but I think you will go mad if you stay with this one. Better to see you in the manor than a workhouse." She said quietly to me with an uneasy smile. 

"Lizzie, I understand the concern but this is my life and I am well over the proper age for courting now, and if I was fearing that there would be no one to wed me and I would grow to be an old hag in the streets as I can barely own anything. I would need my husband to do so for me and then I can be happy. I love him very much and I can't get enough of that smile." I said with a giggle that made her grimace. 

"Better a mortician than a corpse. But did you have to love a crazy one?" Lizzie exclaimed again and I sighed. Undertaker took note of this and gave another smile. 

"I am not crazy my dear lady. I am perfectly sane." He said with a glint in his eyes. Covered by his bangs yes but the green from them is still shown. I wonder if our kids would have the same eyes or mine. My cheek flushed as the thought of children wandered into my head. Not now ______ marriage first. 

"You are not sane that's for sure and then I will throw you in the workhouse and take my darling _____ away so she can't go mad like you," Grell said with a huff finally giving up on the braids in Undertakers hair. "______! Can you fix them?"

I walked over to Undertaker and sat down next to him on the coffin he was placed on and began to carefully undo the braids I fixed in the morning. It had begun a small morning routine for us. He would gently knock on my door and open it before waking me at the horrid hours of the day and leave when I roused enough to change, He was usually still in his long white sleeping shirt as he hated the gowns they had for men now these days and I think my father would too. After I had changed he would be in the kitchen with a pair of loose trousers and his white shirt still as he prepared breakfast and uncovered his eyes for me in the morning. Breakfast included conversations and arrangements as needed. I would be dressed for the day and he would grab the brush from the dresser and begin to comb out my hair and pinning it back as he saw fit. 

He would then turn around and I would comb his hair out and braid strands of it as needed and then he would finish dressing as I cleaned up breakfast and he turned to his work as most mornings we still have the cases from Jack the ripper.  His work would consume him till tea then he would return until supper then the rest of the night he would remain beside my side and apologize for his work taking so long. Reading was a nighttime must and when it grew late he would walk me to the spare room I was using as we had not shared a room since that one night and with another visit to father I promised not to until we were wed. Kiss me goodnight and retire to his own room.

I was lost in thoughts as I did his braids and then pulled back. He was still smiling as Grell was fuming, Lizzie was looking over at Savian who was sleeping under a piece of paper, and Sebastian and Ciel were over by Ithrul as he tried to attack Sebastian still. 

"Miss Ravenfei, please control your animal, he will ruin my suit," Sebastian asked annoyed. I raised my hand and Ithrul sat upon it. "We are here to take you and Miss Lizzie home and away from the groom." 

I forgot about that part. The wedding was tomorrow and for the first time in our engagement, I saw Unnie frown. "I don't understand why they made that tradition what bad luck could occur before the altar? I sleep in a separate room and I don't walk right in. I am a proper gentleman. "

"You're crazy!" Grell exclaimed for the sixtieth time during our engagement. Unnie smiled and I knew that smile well he was about to say something to prove Grell's point and he knew it.

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term.," He paused and stood and smiled again right in Grell's face, holding his cheeks in his black nails. "Mentally Hilarious" 

Grell lost it and walked out of his parlor with a huff and practically dragged Sebastian with him to the carriage. Lizzie followed after the poor demon and Ciel grumbled under his breath. That left undertaker and me in the parlor as his arms surrounded my waist from behind and his chin rested against my shoulder.

"Must I have you leave? I would rather wake up for morning conversations and my arguments with your birds. Your hair needing to be combed and styled by the perfect hands of your fiance and your cute braids in my hair. This will be the longest night I have ever spent with you in my life you know." His lips grazed my cheek and planted a soft kiss on it. I smiled and nuzzled his head with my own. 

"Just think about it after tomorrow I won't ever need to have to leave you like this. I will stay with you until I die." I said. His face fell.

"Then what? I will outlive you and lose you forever ______" I hadn't thought about that part after the words left my lips. 

"Is there a way for us to stay together?"

"I will never ask you to do it. So I will not tell you how. Get in the carriage. I'm getting curious about the dress in your arms." He said with a smile returning to his face. I jumped when he reached for it but then giggled as I walked out the door leaving him at the window to watch the carriage roll by to the Phantomhive manor.  The day was going too slow for my liking.  I was brought up to my room and my things laid down as the final letter was sent to the church and I was happy.  Tomorrow would be perfect....I hope.

(Ok that's the end for this chapter I understand that it is short but the girl this was written for told me she wanted the wedding as its own chapter and she is getting just that the wedding will be up hopefully tomorrow and tell me if you would want a skipped honeymoon or a few chapters with the honeymoon.)