The men with the green eyes

I stood there wondering about the man whom Ronald called Adrian. But when I saw the face of Undertaker I realized there were more than a few secrets being kept from me. Ronald slipped from off the coffin and onto the hard flooring of the parlor. I stared at the green eyes that I found pleasant in my lover but frightening in the man before me. Ronald walked to the desk and fiddled with the skull upon the desk like it was just a page in a book. "So you hide from the others to work on the mortals and even live to dance with one to whom you will make beautiful again?" Ronald said while still laying with the skull. Undertaker held a scowl as his grip on me tightened. 

"What matters does that concern you? You watched me with my lover for far too long enough to learn her name and everything about her life?" Undertaker exclaimed. Ronald simply held his gaze and smiled.

"Enough to know the culprit behind her family's murder, which you also know but do refuse to tell her if I must say is not a charming quality of a lover. The people who have caused your lover pain you know and have said nothing to her? The mother and father she mourned still to this day. The sister that she had gained and the brother she loved. The friend that came to her side as a child is gone. Placed in your parlor to be pretty again and you have done nothing to stop the man that took them from her. I should think that that is a horrible lover. " I froze once the word was uttered from his lips. Undertaker knew the culprit of my family's demise? He knew and didn't tell me. Thousands of questions littered my mind as I felt the embrace of my lover grow tighter once more. 

"Love, don't listen. He is trying to get in your head." Undertaker warned with an uneasy tone in his voice. I remained still. 

"Is it true?" I muttered to him. "You know who had taken my happiness away. Who made me grieve so and have done nothing? You could have told me, saved me from so much grief and you didn't." I ripped myself out of his arms. His face fell but his eyes grew in surprise, sadness, and anger. 

"Love, we can talk about this when he leaves. It's something I should tell you privately." He replied reaching out to grab my hand. I pulled away. Looking into his eyes for they tell the truth hidden in the voices of the ones you care about.

"What else has there been? What else have you hidden from me? Was this just a fictional feeling you have made me believe? A test? Was I nothing to you but a failed project taken advantage of by the death of all I held dear? What am I to you Undertaker? What have you done?" I shouted before ripping the door open and running off in the streets of London. 

I fought the tears pricking at my eyes for I have cried too much in the past days and I felt the entire ten miles on foot back home. Faintly hearing the call of the one I loved as I ran.  But I did nothing to look back as the passed many faces on the streets. The further away I was from London the better my life would end up being. The better I would be. But that didn't stop the pain growing back inside me. The loneliness that came back and covered me in darkness and the cold. 

The ground was cold as I ran with no petticoat to cover my shoulders and head. Ravenfei came into my view as I ran, closer and closer I was to home. A grey blur passed me and stopped in from of me as a single green eye stared back into my (E/C) ones. The whites have changed to red as the tears began to form in his eyes. I glared. 

"Love, listen! I didn't want to tell you for a reason. You already met him. I am working on it to help you get through this. I wanted to ring his neck when we saw him at the party but that would make a scene. Love, it was a demon that killed your family. Claude is a servant bound to Alois, by a demons contract. Please don't ever walk out on me like that again. I can't bear it. Losing you is a second death to me." He begged on the porch of Ravenfei.  Grell opened the door behind him and I stalked into my home. Undertaker followed. 

"Come inside. I want everything explained."