Chapter 13

He stares deep into my eyes, it's like we're connecting like we're meant to be he breaks the silence "Never mind" he turns his head. "Ok well, I gotta go my mom must be wondering were I am right now" "Ok, Butler" he screams "Please bring her, her coat and see her off" he says. The butler brings me my coat and shows me back to the door. I walk out and try to find my way back home.

{2 нσυяѕ ℓαтєя αт нєя нσυѕє}

I got lost trying to find my way it took me two hours to find my house. When I go in the front door I see my mom there crying on the living room couch"Mom are you ok" "VIOLETTA, oh your back I thought you got kidnapped or something you scared me, you need to get a phone so you can call me in these kind of emergencies" she's starts crying in my arms "Mom I am really sorry to have make you worry about me" I start crying with her we just cry in each others arms for a few minutes and then realize my mom has fallen asleep in my arms, she probably pulled an all nighter. With her sickness she shouldn't do that......

{5 нσυяѕ ℓαтєя}

I was studying when I hear a knock on the door I go to open it, when I open it I recognize Leon's butler "Oh well, hi there" he bows "Master Leon has ask me to come pick you up" "Um.. why where are we going" "That's a surprise" he answers "Well let me leave a note for my mom and pack my bags" "Your bags have already been packed and I have informed your mom already too, now shall we go" "Sure" I say hesitantly we go out and I enter the car. We don't drive a long time we only drive 10 minutes when I get out I see Leon the P6 and all my friend waiting for me at the bottom of an private jet even Natys here "What's going on guys" "Well we are all going on vacation and I didn't want you to be all alone with 6 boys so I asked all your friends to come" Leon answers with a big smile I can't stop myself I jump in his arms " Thank you so much Leon your so nice" "Glad you think so" he whispers in my ear as I whispers back. "But anyway were are we going" "Well that's a surprise" he smirks...... oh no where is he bringing me.....