Chapter 44

Leon is looking down at me, "Violetta are you alright" he asks looking at me with concern.

"Y-yeah" is all I manage to say. "I learned to swim so the next time your in trouble I could save you" he says smiling widely.

Lara and Thomas arrive, and look a bit surprised. I then realize the position in which me and Leon are in he's on top of me. Which looks a bit weird. Lara looks a bit jealous.

I quickly push Leon off and get up to go and grab Thomas hand, "lets go back to the room I'm a bit tired" I say while dragging him away he nods and follows me.

LARAS POV

"I'm going up, I'm tired too" Leon says while following Thomas and Violetta out of the spa room. I turn around about to follow him.

When I see something shiny on the ground. I pick it up.

Its a necklace in the shape of a star with a moon in the middle. I turn it around to see the words. "L + V = eternal love" L + V ?? Leon and.... Violetta?

No it's can't be. Well if you think about it, they are always a bit awkward around each other. And Leon is always looking at her gently when she's not looking a him.

So she was the girl he kept on saying he was in love with. Its because of her that he won't look at me or even try and fall for me...

{the next day}

VIOLETTAS POV

I walk down to the breakfast room to see everyone sitting there. When I sit down Thomas and Leon both get up, while Lara stays seated.

"Were gonna go up and get ready you girls stay and have your breakfast" Thomas says smiling then walks away following Leon.

"So what's up" I ask Lara, her smile fades. "I know everything" she says, I look at her confused what does she mean everything.

"About you and Leon" she says, I look at her astonished. "How did you-" I try to ask but she cuts me off.

"So it is true. I really hoped it wasn't, but I guess now that I know it's you I'm gonna try my hardest to win him over" she says smirking. She then walks away. "See you friend" she says a but sarcastically as she walks away.

What am I supposed to do now, I can barely stand to see them together. How am I supposed to get through this?

{a couple days later}

We came home early because I said I wasn't feeling very well. It's not true I just couldn't handle it anymore. Now we're back at school once again.

"Hey Violetta, the girls says as they approach me. "Hi" I respond not really paying attention. "Are you alright" they says.

They see me looking at a piece of paper. "What is that" Ludmilla asks.

"I don't know, I got this note in my locker" "Love note maybe" Fran says as they all start laughing.

"I wouldn't say that" I say handing them the note. They look at it surprised.

"Meet me in the catwalk behind the school, after your last class I'll be waiting" is what it reads.

"What is this supposed to mean" Cami asks, "I have no idea" I answer raising my shoulders.

"Are you gonna go" Fran asks. "Yeah I guess" I answer, "well good luck" they say.

The bell rings. "See you later girls".

The day went pretty well I was just preoccupied by the note the whole day, I still haven't completely decided if I should go. But I mean YOLO. (A/N, Ik I'm probs the only person who still says that😂)

{after class}

I walk to the catwalk, it's a bit scary around here. "I didn't believe you'd come" I hear a familiar voice. "Is that you-" as I'm about to say the persons name I feel, someone putting a cloth over my mouth.

I feel dizzy and faint, is that really him. But why, why would he do this to me. I thought he cared about me...

----------------------------------------

What did you think??

-- Leonetta_Violetta💕