Plane crash

Hey, luna here and I'm gonna write about melody and something that happens to her and how she meets someone
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey, luna here and I'm gonna write about melody and something that happens to her and how she meets someone-------------------------------------------------------

Name: Melody Music
Age: 6 (I think she's 6-)
Gender: female

-------------------------------------------------------
Melody's POV
"Melody! Michael! Are you guys done packing?" I hear mommy ask, we are moving to a town called Brookhaven. I didn't wanna move, but we had to, I close my case and started heading downstairs. I see my brother Michael, mommy and daddy downstairs. I also see my pet dog mystic, we all start going to the car and packing up. "Honey, make sure you go potty before we leave." Mommy tells me, I ran to the bathroom and waited on the toilet for a bit, then I pulled up my pants, washed my hands, and ran out the door and to the car. I get in, mommy helps me buckle up and then we start heading to the airport. I like it because mommy told me it takes you from one place to another and you're in the air! How cool does that sound?! After a while we finally got there we all got out the car and daddy started taking out all the stuff. We go through everything and sit down in our seats on the plane.

I wake up scared and confused, why is there a fire?! Where's mommy and daddy?! Where's Micheal?! What's going on?! I start crying and see some lady come up to me, "Are you okay? What's wrong?" The lady asks "What's going on?! Where's mommy and daddy?!" I say, where did they go?! "We don't know what happened to your family, your last name is music right?" She asks and I nod "I'm not sure where they can be, and there was a plane crash. Here, come with me." Me and the lady leave the fire and go to a group of kids hanging out and there was a lady. I see the lady and the person with the group of kids talking, "Hi! I'm Ms. Ally." The lady with the kids says, I wave and go see the other kids.

They all play and I watched, then I saw these people walking out a shop with... Ice cream! While the lady wasn't looking I ran off to the place, I ran in and saw someone giving away free ice cream. I got bubble gum Ice cream and sat down. As I eat, I see another person walk in, they were wearing something on their face, I wonder why, they get some ice cream and sat down, I decided to talk to them. "Hi! I'm Melody Music! What's your name?"

Finally finished the first chapter with melody, sorry it was shitty, I wanted to be able to finish the chapter since this was started kinda a while ago. Next chapter is probably gonna be made by my friend unknown.

Word count: 483