child

Hiiii!!! Its ThisWriterIsUnkown again! Im just gonna do this chapter and get out of your hair.
-----
Tyler's POV
-----
Oh goodness after that news report about the plane crash its been on my mind for the past few days. But ive tried to get it off my mind when i work so Sam doesn't get mad at me. It was hard but it was also hard to map out the town. I found a really good ice cream shop near the mall. They had the best bubblegum ice cream! I go over there like every other day.
Its been a week since ive arrived at Brookhaven, ive gotten really good at finding where everything is. I went to my favorite ice cream shop (the only one in town) they have the best ice cream ive ever had. I walked in and picked the best flavor, bubblegum, there was a child there but i didnt really pay attention to her. That was until i walked past the table she was sitting at. "Hi! I'm Melody Music! What's your name?" She asked.

"Uh hi im Unknown. Its not my real name but everyone calls me Unknown. Wheres your parents?" I asked not realizing unsesitive it was.

"Hi Unknown! And my parents died in a plane crash." She said looking down at the cone.

"Oh goodness! Im so sorry i just wanted to know that was very unsesitive." I continued to ramble cuz thats what i do. I licked my ice cream to make myself  shuf up. "Sorry Melody , i ramble a lot."

"Its alright." She said at least i thought she was a girl.
---
Ok thars all for me i dont wanna write anything else without Luna's permission, i had an idea but i didnt want to do anything  without her permission. Ok bye bye my Unknowns and stay safe!!

Word Count: 310