Chapter 26 TO 30

CHAPTER 26

The rise of the soft and cowardly imperial sister (26) 

The female partner's wish is to prevent the female protagonist from succeeding, so the most once-and-for-all way is to kill the female protagonist!

  But what about the hostess? He didn't even see the ghost shadow of the heroine. Who would kill him? When Zhou Min was still thinking about how to find the heroine, he once again dropped a bomb in Zhou Min's arms and bombed her completely.

  "Well, 250~, the female partner's death time came when she was 17 years old!" When the flattering smile was very ugly, but Zhou Min suddenly felt an ominous premonition, "I can Ask, how long is the female partner's 17th birthday now?"

  "Two months!" said with a smile, but Zhou Min couldn't calm down anymore, "You, tell me, two months later. , What can I do in bed? The hostess doesn't know where, how to complete the task, you are mentally retarded!"

  "Host, can't attack with malicious life!" said infinitely wronged.

  "You are still wronged, you are wronged, you said, how do you let me, a patient with "second-degree paraplegia", clean up the female lead, protect the male lead, and protect the female partner country! Say it!" Zhou Min said It's really anxious. I knew that I shouldn't be so hypocritical at the beginning, "Moreover, didn't you say that getting the female partner to be happy is the final goal? The female partner is about to die, how can you get happiness!?"

  "This, this, there is Death is also a kind of happiness at the time. Besides, not all female partners end up with death. It is just because this system lacks nourishment to change the outcome of a female partner!"

  "Nourishment, isn't nourishment just the semen of the male protagonist? , These days I have been

  struggling to die. Will the nourishment be insufficient? Are you kidding me!" "The nourishment of the system is to support the cornerstone of your next world, okay? That's why I let you work hard. You will have plenty of time to do tasks on the next plane. However, the only thing worthy of your gratitude on this plane is that the male protagonist is the one who loved his sister since childhood, and the female protagonist cut off the female protagonist. Success happened with the male protagonist. When you are in a relationship, you are seen by the heroine, and then the heroine who has not yet empathized with the heroine will naturally not let the heroine go. Therefore, the heroine has already been given to the heroine the first time you come. killed!"

  "What!?" Zhou Min was stunned. The amount of information provided by the system at this time was too large for her to accept. Zhou Min waved her hand to indicate that she would take a break.

  "Min'er, are you so unwilling to see the emperor brother?" Just when Zhou Min couldn't ease the huge amount of information given, Lan Ziyu's hand gently wiped the tears from the corners of Zhou Min's eyes. , He immediately came to see Zhou Min, the person who was in the court and thought about it, but now when he saw her, he happened to see her closing her eyes and tears falling.

  His heart hurts! What are her tears for? I obviously woke up, why did I know that I had to pretend to be asleep when I came in? Why are my brows frowning so tightly? Is it because of him? Is it because of him?

  Because of their unethical relationship?

  Zhou Min, who hadn't reacted yet, opened his eyes subconsciously when he heard Lan Ziyu's voice in his ears, and looked into Lan Ziyu's endless and deep eyes without warning. Inside, she saw herself, the complex expressions on her face, struggling, incomprehensible, surprised, panic and so on.

  Zhou Min was actually stunned by the last information told to her! What is meant by loving yourself since childhood, what is meant by empathizing with the heroine, and what is also called, the heroine was killed by the male lead when she cut her for the first time. This, this, is not the heroine also gathering for luck People? Why is it that the male lead kills as soon as he wants to kill him, who is so easy? Before watching TV series, the heroines in it were like Xiaoqiang who could not be beaten to death. Their vitality was so strong that they fell into an abyss. When they were not in the air, they were squeezed and burst to death by the rapidly falling air, and they were not beaten to death. Can get an adventure.

  Either it is to get the martial arts secrets, or it is to save the male protagonist or the master who is awesome, anyway, it is a variety of add-ons, but here, the female protagonist is so easily killed...dead... ...To...to...

  "Emperor, brother emperor..." Zhou Min's voice was originally delicate and weak, but now it's even more delicate, making Lan Ziyu's heart melt, and he hugged Zhou Min in his arms, "Lan Min, don't If you leave me, it doesn't matter if you feel that I'm sick, but don't think about leaving me... Otherwise, otherwise I don't know what I will do... So, you have to stay by my side for the rest of your life, you don't have to love me... ...But, absolutely can't leave...Have you heard..."

  Lan Ziyu's voice was cold and steady, but it was assured that Zhou Min's hands still made Zhou Min aware of his anxiety and tremors, Zhou Min did not immediately answer Lan Ziyu's words were screaming crazy in her mind, because she was very high-hearted, because Zhou Min, who had reacted, discovered that the heroine was dead, so it means that she has completed the task, is it possible to leave!

  Perceiving Zhou Min's excited little eyes, there was a kind of hatred that iron can't make steel, "Just don't think about it, look at..." The task progress card was called up, and the heroine progress column above showed that it was completed, and There are two types in the progress bar of the male protagonist. One is the male protagonist's favor, which is 100%, and the other, which marks "Nourishment", but it shows 39%!

  Zhou Min trembling, pointing to the male of the progress bar, looking, laugh and cry and asked, "I did not want it now!"

  "What you want it! Do you have a month's time, if you can not collect nutrients The progress bar has been pulled to 80%, which is the lowest base line, so we don't have enough "nutrients" to support your next task! We ask you to be passive in the early stage, and don't hook up with the protagonist. This is good. Well, it's increased by fifteen percent in two months! Tsk tsk tsk...250, you have to come on! You have seen the dawn of survival beckoning to you, you can't play it again!"

  Didn't get it for a long time ! Lan Ziyu, who Zhou Min responded, couldn't help but smiled bitterly, and put down Zhou Min with a strong smile, and tucked her quilt, "You, take a good rest first. When you are better, I will come to see you again. Time, you, think about it..."

  Lan Ziyu couldn't say anymore. When she got up and was about to leave, she suddenly felt that a corner of her clothes was being pulled by someone. Her heart trembled slightly, but she didn't dare to turn her head. Zhou Min opened her eyes and already had an idea in her heart. One month, when I was a demon girl and spent time with him in bed every day, it didn't work and I couldn't pull the 50% progress bar!

  "It's the fourth time, do you want to leave me alone again?" Zhou Min's voice was filled with grievance and pain.

  "What's the fourth time?" Lan Ziyu suddenly looked back at Zhou Min. Zhou Min's eyes were covered with mist, which made people feel pity, "The first time was when you were eleven, you let me go, the second time It was in the Qingyu Temple, you left me... when you woke up, you left again, the third time was in my palace, you came silently, and after tossing yourself over and over again, you lost me again To the imperial doctor, now you are here, and now you are leaving again? After this time, when do you plan to come again! Lan Ziyu, what do you think I am? It is used in your harem to consolidate power and balance the power of the court A woman?"

  Zhou Min said, the crying pear flower brought the rain, and Lan Ziyu's heart-wrenching pain, turned back and sat next to Zhou Min and hugged the person in his arms again. Zhou Min was just symbolic. After struggling for a while, he stopped and kept hammering Lan Ziyu's chest, "Bad guy, brother is a bad guy, how can you do this, how can you treat me like this, come and see me when you think about it. When you don't want me Just put me aside, you still toss me hard, no matter how I beg for mercy, you don't listen to it, it

  hurts, it hurts ..." "Don't cry, don't cry, it's your brother's fault, it's your brother's fault. Min'er, don't cry, my brother will never let you go anymore. Will my brother protect you in the future~" Lan Ziyu took the person and hugged him on his legs, comforting him like a red boy, knowing Zhou Min's crying nose was red, and his eyes were red and swollen like walnuts before he stopped.

  Lan Ziyu looked at the woman who was quiet and meek like a rabbit in her arms, and there was a trace of expectation in her heart, "Min'er, tell my brother, will you leave my brother?"

  "Brother, will you let me go again?" Zhou Min Asked rhetorically.

  "No, in this life, my brother only needs you, and I want you to be by my side forever!" Lan Ziyu's domineering holding Zhou Min tightly hugged Zhou Min and swore.

  "Well, as long as the brother doesn't let go of his sister's hand, Lan Min will always be with his brother! Lan Min likes his brother, he has loved him since he was a child, I love it, I love it!" Zhou Min stretched out his hands from the quilt. Hooked Lan Ziyu's neck, pulled him down, and actively offered his red lips.