CHAPTER 235 TO 239

CHAPTER 235

Design Director (Twenty-one) 

 "Is there any way to make Ye Ziyan's consciousness clearer, but not too sober, like half-awake and half-drunk?" Zhou Min asked.

  "What is the host doing?"

  "I want him to see for himself, and then to understand what the client has done for him for more than ten years, but he doesn't want him to know."

  "You didn't say it with certainty. Say, don't you want him to know?"

  "Tell him by others or by himself, no matter what, there is no more shock to his heart than what he thought he discovered accidentally. It disturbs his calm." Zhou Min looked sideways. The man on the bed knelt beside the bed and gently stroked his eyebrows.

  "The client's contribution for him should not be buried in nothingness by time." When Zhou Min said here, he got up and entered the bathroom, holding a basin of warm water, sat beside him and began to strip and scrub Ye Ziyan. .

  Although he has done it many times, every time he picks up Ye Ziyan's clothes, Zhou Min feels that the client's heart is really big!

  He can be stripped of his eyes without straying for more than ten years and then simply clean up his body.

  Thinking it made some sense, it made Ye Ziyan, who was drunk and didn't know about personal affairs, become more or less confused and sober. So when Zhou Min was about to put on pajamas for the naked Ye Ziyan after cleaning up Ye Ziyan, he suddenly saw the original People who should have closed their eyes suddenly opened their eyes.

  Although Zhou Min knew that he had done the trick, but this unexpected suddenness made Zhou Min, who was holding Ye Ziyan's clothes and was about to change it for him, suddenly stunned.

  Looking at each other, only turning on the faint yellow light of the bedside lamp, Zhou Min was still frightened when he looked at Ye Ziyan who suddenly seemed to be half-drunk and half-awake.

  After swallowing, Zhou Min only felt that her heart was beating very fast, her throat seemed to be blocked by something, and it took a long time to find her own voice, "You, brother Ziyan, you, are you awake?!"

  Ye Ziyan looked at Zhou Min, who was wrapped in dim yellow light, with delicate eyebrows, soft eyes, and red lips. Because she wanted to help herself, she had to bend closer to her body, so that the familiar face from last night had to bend over. The fragrance lingered on the tip of his nose again.

  When he thought of the moment when she accidentally touched his lower body with her waving hands last night, it was quick and embarrassing, and he felt a smouldering fire that made him hot and eager to gather in his lower body.

  The instinct of the body is faster than the rationality. Before Zhou Min got up, he suddenly stretched out his hand, the arm that has been working out all the year round, and firmly hugged Zhou Min's soft and slender waist that seemed to be broken if one exerted force. In no time, Zhou Min was already pressed under the naked Ye Ziyan!

  He pressed his hands to his ears and propped up his body. Ye Ziyan shook his confused mind, as if trying to wake up from his confused but awake state. After discovering his current situation, when he looked at Zhou Min again, his eyes seemed to have a different look, but more of it was a headache and intoxication.

  "Zhou...Min!" Ye Ziyan put her head against Zhou Min's forehead a little confused, and if there was something close to her red lips, Zhou Min could clearly smell the precious wine fragrance entangled at the tip of her nose. Obviously Zhou Min didn't drink, but at this time, she felt that her mind was also a mess.

  "Ziyan...Brother" Zhou Min's voice was very low, as if he was afraid of scaring the person on his body, but the person on the body, because when Zhou Min murmured, the red lips always wiped his lips, intentionally or unintentionally. Makes his lips feel a little itchy.

  "Zhou Min, what do you want? You, why, make me so confused..." Ye Ziyan didn't know if it was because of Zhou Min's confession yesterday, the bowl of noodles this morning, and after meeting Mu Rou. In contrast, it made him feel more uncomfortable because of today's special day, or more confused because of alcohol.

  "I, I don't want anything? I just want to see you happy, to see you happy, brother Ziyan! Even if you don't belong to me, as long as you are happy, I don't care who is standing by your side, so, Brother Ziyan, can you, no, be so sad, don't be so sad, but pretend you don't mind what you do, okay..."

  Zhou Min's words made Ye Ziyan, who was so sad and wanted to cry today, but desperately suppressed, waved in her heart, stood up, and looked at the woman who was pressed down by her, her eyes were tightly closed, tears swept across her hair, and hid in her hair. Si, biting his red lips lightly, trembling slightly, with a look of Ren Jun Cai showing no hesitation, he didn't know why, and felt that today's difficult day was suddenly not so difficult.

  It seems that there is a corner in my heart that has been gently pulled! As for why she appeared by his side on this day, why she found him, and why Mo Ran let her take him away so easily, he had no more reason to analyze it.

  Eyes and minds are full of this, the woman who always disturbs him and wakes him up, the woman who remembers the happy memories of his childhood.

  I don't know if I'm drunk, or I think it's in a dream, or the light of this lamp is too demagogic, or the smell of the woman under me is too reassuring and confusing.

  When Ye Ziyan found out, he had already lowered his head and kissed Zhou Min's nibbled red lips, licked and separated Zhou Min's white teeth with his tongue, and held the piece of tenderness and tenderness that made him feel unbelievable.

  Zhou Min was already stiff when Ye Ziyan kissed her, her eyes were round and unbelievable, but Zhou Min still reached out and hugged him tightly, using her own kiss to comfort him. People are sad tonight.

  But to Zhou Min's tenderness and comfort, Ye Ziyan was indescribably confused, or, in other words, bewitched by the person in his arms.

  He hugged Zhou Min tightly and pressed the person under his body. From the initial taste to the enthusiasm and enthusiasm in the back, Ye Ziyan's tongue slid in along the open mouth.

  With Zhou Min's somewhat trembling tongue, entangled in every possible way, it became more and more intense, and they kissed deeply and for a long time.

  Ye Ziyan didn't let go until Zhou Min was breathing more and more eagerly. The person who was about to suffocate under him lightly pecked his red and swollen lips and kissed gently, until he came to Zhou Min's ear, While nibbling and sucking, when she was not defensive, her tongue gently inserted into her ear, but her lips gnawed at Zhou Min's tender earlobe, and her teeth were lightly biting her pink neck.

  From the beginning to the end, Zhou Min's hand was helplessly hanging on Ye Ziyan's neck, and his whole body trembled slightly, but Ye Ziyan went around Zhou Min's back, turned the person over, and let her press on him on the body.