Next Chapter (finally bitch)

Hiya! Quick authors note, this idea is not going to make much sense, the fake age, but I hope you understand it. Please rest assured that you could always comment or send me a message and I'll reply with a more in depth description of what happened! I hope you all enjoy this very late chapter and my horrible phones grammar.

Deku: Shit-

Tenya: I am so sorry- but you brought this up on yourself.

Deku: How is it my fault that someone likes reading our text messages and presenting them to the rest of the world?

Tenya: We'll it's not my fault.

Deku: No shit Sherlock

Uraraka: I mean it was bound to happen sometime.. you couldn't keep it in the dark forever.

She shrugs innocently, ignoring the pointed glare sent her way by their resident broccoli.

Shoto: Obviously he couldn't, some people can't seem to keep secrets. Especially when bribery in involved.

Uraraka: For some reason I feel that statement directed to me even though I'm not the one who exposed him..

Tsuyu: Children, Children *kero*. I know this may be tough-

Shinso: Shut the actual fuck up- I don't need a therapist.

Shinso: Izuku, c'mon just tell them- I'm bored.

Izuku: Do I care? Look me in the eyes to see if I actually care about your worthless opinion.

Izuku: *whispers* peasants 🙄

Rest of the Dekusquad: eXcUsE mE mOtHeRfUcKeR?

Aizawa looks at his student in surprise. As an underground hero, it's a needed skill to be able to read people and try to make them tell the truth or expose their true selves; but he wasn't able to see through any of the masks his student put up. That requires a lot of skill. More skill then just your everyday villain or your friendly neighbored Spider-Man.

Aizawa: Okay.

Everyone whips their head to the underground hero in suspense.

Aizawa: So lets recap on what happened in the span of 60 minutes.

Murmurs of agreement run through the room.

All for One: That would be nice, of course I already knew some of it but it is still a bit much.

Bitch Might: I agree with you for once All for One, but I did not know about any of this. Including Young Midoriya's relation to you.

Pro Heroes: None of us did.

Claris: Hello everyone!

Miruko: How the- where did you come from

Claris: Hell, take #34 of trying to seduce Satan, but on another note, whats happening here?

Aizawa: Well we were about to recap

Claris: Okay then, continue

She pulls out a bag of popcorn from the air and starts casually munching on it.

Next cHaPtEr

this was definitely a filler, but it gets less cringe and actually develops halfway decent ideas in the future