Run away and found

As time went on Izuku and Mic got to know each other. They mostly talked after school in the teacher's office. As a weekend was coming up Yamada decided that maybe they should go on an actual date. That it would be fun to spend time away from the school. Maybe they could go to the movies or to an amusement park or even to the mall. Yamada decided to ask Izuku after school that day. After school Izuku walked to Hizashi's office and knocked on the door. Once the door was shut and Izuku was sitting Hizashi said "Izuku would you like to go on a date this weekend." Izuku replied "Yes that would be wonderful Hizashi san." Izuku was told that he could call the teacher by his first name why they were alone but he wasn't quite comfortable calling him just by his first name so he added the san suffix to the name.

The two of them talked about the date that was coming up and what they would do. They decided that they would go the movies then to dinner. They would then go back to the dorms. The weekend seemed to not be able to come quick enough. Izuku and his class was getting excited it was announced that the sports festival would be coming up it would be two weeks after the date that Hizashi and Izuku was going on. The weekend finally arrived. Izuku put on a nice shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans and his red shoes. He then met his teacher at the gate to UA. Hizashi drove the two of them to the cinema. He then paid for the tickets and the snacks.

The two talked quietly why waiting for the movie to start. After the movie the two then went to a family restaurant were Hizashi then paid for the meal. Izuku was surprised by this. He thought that the two of them would dutch and he would pay for his half of everything. After the meal the two of them walked through a close by park. It was nice the two of them talking and walking together. Some point during the walk Izuku and Hazashi held hands. It felt nice it felt right. There was something about the hands it was like Izuku's hand was made to fit inside of Hizashi's. The two didn't even realize that they walked like that for two hours. It was getting late when they realized that it was time to get back to the dorms. By the time they got back it was passed curfew.

Izuku was thinking great Aizawa sensie is going to be mad at me. I'm going to be in so much trouble when I walk into the dorms. Hazashi had walked Izuku back to the dorms. Right outside the building they stopped. Izuku turned to Hizashi. Izuku said "Hazashi thanks for today it was fun. I wouldn't mind doing it more often." Hizashi said "Izuku I had fun today too. We should do this more often how about after the sports festival and the internships." Izuku nodded. Before he could turn to go in Hizashi bent down and gave Izuku a kiss on the lips. It wasn't a quick peck but a lasting breath stealing kiss. Izuku kissed back the moment it happened. After the kiss the two bid good night and Izuku went into the dorm.

Aizawa was waiting for Izuku just like the boy thought he would be. Izuku didn't look at his teacher. He couldn't. He didn't want to hear about how he broke curfew. He didn't want to be lectured about how important it is to follow the rules of the dorm. Once Izuku got to his room he layed on the bed and thought. He was thinking about quitting again. He knew deep down that he wasn't cut out for this. Heroes never stopped they were always on call. Always ready to responded. He couldn't do that. Once a month for a full week he would be out as he went through his heat. Then there was when he ended up pregnant. He would then be out for a few years as he raised a child. The more he thought the more it came down to the fact that he was a nuisance more then anything. There was no way a neko could be a hero.

As he lay there and thought his head came around to the bond. Basically he was asking a person to be with him forever. He started to cry. His teacher was doing this cause he was asked to do it. He was doing it cause he thought he liked him. There was no way Hizashi truly liked him romantically. There was no way the man would want to be with him if he quit the hero course. There was no way the man wanted to be tied to a boy. Izuku let his thoughts go into the dark spiral. There was no stopping them and he didn't want to stop them. He cried himself to sleep as his thoughts taunted him about the worthless goal he made for himself. How his dream was stupid and he should wake up to reality. The next morning Izuku was depressed.

He stayed in his room all day. Izuku was busy writing two letters. One was to the school explaining that he was pulling out from both the heroics course and from UA. The other one was to Hizashi apologizing for trying to get him to like him enough to bond with him. That he could be with who he really liked. Izuku was planning on leaving when he went into his next heat. It would be coming up soon. His plan was to live his life as a cat from now on. Maybe he would go out to the mountains and live as a big cat like a mountain lion or he could live in the city as a stray cat. He hadn't figured out which route to take yet. He just knew that he couldn't go home and he didn't belong at UA.

It was two days before the sports festival when it happened Izuku went into heat. He waited till after everyone left and it was just him and Aizawa. Aizawa said "Midoriya what do you need." Izuku said " Aizawa sensie I will be pulling out from the sports festival."Aizawa said "Midoriya you can't pull out from the sports festival you have to compete." Izuku said "Unless you want what happened at the USJ I will be pulling out." Aizawa looked at Izuku at this point. He saw the flush cheeks and that it seemed that he was panting. Aizawa said "Alright Midoriya I'll tell Nezu that you are unfit to compete do to being in heat we will see you after your heat is over." Izuku left to his dorm room. He wasn't going to be in class anymore and he had to leave before anyone could stop him.

After getting what he needed he changed forms and made his way out of UA. He went to the forest that was at the edge of the city. He the exchanged forms into a small wild cat. He planned to live his life as a cat. He thought that it was the best course of action. He believed that no one truly would miss him and loved him. It seemed that several days went by before some one found the notes in Izuku's room. The one to the school simply stated that he wished to not be a student at UA anymore and that he was pulling out from the school. There was one to his father stating that he couldn't take it anymore and decided to live his life as a cat. It didn't say what type of cat or where he was going. The last note was to Present Mic.

Mic's note detailed that he really loved him and that he wanted to bond with the man. That he couldn't do it since he didn't want to be forced to do it. He didn't want Mic to do what he was doing simply because of what happened at the USJ. That ended with him being raped and told he had to bond with some one. That he felt that he was forcing Mic into doing it and he didn't want that. He wanted something real and that he was leaving to live as a cat and he didn't want Mic to search for him. Hizashi wanted to look for Izuku. He wanted to tell Izuku that he was doing what he was simply because he loved him and not because of the situation that put the two together. He didn't feel like he was being forced to do it. He wanted to let Izuku know that he loved him and he wanted him because of that. That he too wanted to bond with the neko.

Hizashi couldn't focus on his classes. It was after the sports festival and the hero course students would be going on their interns soon. He would then be a bit freer to look for the boy he loved. Izuku had learned quickly what to eat and what to leave alone as he was this small wild cat. Izuku had been in the forest as a cat for about two weeks now. He had almost been caught a few times by the heroes as they looked for him. He couldn't understand why they were looking for him. He was nothing more then a nuisance to everyone. He should have token Bakugo's advice back in middle school and jumped off a building. He should have died. He wished he listened then he wouldn't be a worthless fucking neko. He wouldn't be a such a deku if he had died.

One day as he was running through the forest as he looked for food he saw Mic sinsie what was he doing. It wasn't till he heard the hero call for him that he figured out why. He couldn't figure out why the man was looking for him. He wasn't special he was a nuisance and no one liked him. As he hid he heard mic say something that got him thinking about showing himself to the hero. Mic said "Izu I know you can hear me. I want you to know that I love you and I want you to come home. Come back to me. I want to bond with you cause I like you not cause of a duty to protect you. Please come out. Let me love you. I know you like me the way I do you so please come out and come back." Izuku didn't want to believe that the man he liked was out here looking for him.

 He decided that he would give it a try. So changing back he ran and hugged Yamada. He wanted the man to love him. Mic was happy. He was being hugged by the boy he was in love with. He picked up Izuku and started walking back out of the forest. Izuku hung on and barred his head into the crock of his neck. Mic walked all the way back to UA like that. It didn't matter he had the person he loved in his arms and he wasn't letting him go. He didn't care what Izuku did he just wanted him. He could care less if the boy became a hero or not as long as he was his.  

A/N I don't own MHA or any of the Pictures all rights go to original owners of both