Chapter twenty-seven

"My pretty one", says Magnus. I see the tears in his eyes, feel his hand on my cheek. My mind is trying to understand what is happening right now. But no matter how hard I try, I don't understand. How does he know that name?

"I can hardly believe it. But it's you", I hear Magnus say softly.
"It's really you." Can it be? I look at Magnus and recall all the memories of the past weeks and months. Copperfield who came into my life so unexpectedly and insidiously won a place in my heart. Magnus who turned my world upside down like a storm. Copperfield with whom I could talk for hours about God and the world. Magnus with whom silence is not unpleasant but soothing. Copperfield who promised me the sun, the moon and the stars. Magnus who showed me what it felt like to be respected and special.

"How could we have been so blind?" I don't know. And the longer I stand here realizing what is happening, the more I hate myself. I left him so hurt and heartbroken.
"Robin? Please say something", I hear him say. Hearing that name come out of his mouth leaves me with a strange feeling. I have told him many private things about myself. He has seen pictures of me. Intimate pictures. The video.

Suddenly I feel nauseous and barely make it to the bathroom. I slump against the wall, crying, trying to take in enough air into my lungs. But I don't succeed. So often I have imagined what it will be like to meet Copp. Only that I've known him for three weeks, I couldn't have imagined even in my wildest dreams. It feels like a bad movie right now. I wonder what he thinks of me. I reject Copperfield, refuse any meetings. But I let Magnus into my bed. And that even though we've only spoken three words to each other. And I've known Copp longer and better.

They are one and the same person. Copperfield is Magnus. Magnus is Copperfield.

"Oh, God!", I gasp, hearing the door to the bathroom open. Magnus is standing in the doorway, already fiddling with the waistband of my shorts again. They are just too big for him. He sits astride my lap, his hands enclosing my face. My hands find their place on his hips as if automatically. A subtle smile lines his mouth with those sensual lips.

"I'm so sorry", I say through tears and Magnus shakes his head slightly.
"Whatever dark thoughts are racing through your head right now, drive them away. You wouldn't believe how happy I am", says Magnus.
"I turned you down", I reply apologetically.
"I didn't want you to feel used."

"Don't torture yourself." Magnus puts his lips on mine and I sigh into our kiss, pulling him closer to me. I want to savor the moment. Because if he changes his mind, no one can take this memory away from me. Just a few days ago, it was unimaginable for me to sit on my bathroom floor making out with another man. Let alone having sex with him. I imagined it. Many, many times. But I just didn't have the courage.

The insecurity of doing something wrong, the shame my body would repel the other man, the fear of just being used regardless of whether I was doing well was always there and very present. The first man who treated me differently was Copperfield. And Magnus.

Kissing Magnus feels incredibly good and right. The tip of his tongue taps my bottom lip and I willingly let it. I want to taste Magnus, touch him, never let him go. Just once, I don't want to think about my actions. Greedily, I engage us in a battle of tongues, my hands all over his body. Magnus buries his hands in my hair, pulling at the tips, and I moan indignantly into his mouth. I love it when he plays with my hair.

We are both aroused. Magnus moves his pelvis slightly. The friction between our bodies is not enough for me. I want more. So much more. But I don't want to break away from Magnus. Desiring, I place my hands on his butt, stroking the bulge and placing my hands on his hips. Magnus understands and increases the pace.
"Magnus. More", I gasp, accompanying his movements and soon feel the tingling in my loins. Magnus moans loudly and claws at my hair.

"Alexander. That's so good."
I love the way he pronounces my name. I never want to hear anything else.
"I can't stand this any longer. Come with me Alexander."
Together we give ourselves over to lust and desire. We moan into each other's mouths, giving erratic kisses, and I bite Magnu's lower lip as my orgasm overtakes me. I come hot in my shorts and feel the pulsing of Magnu's cock against mine as he goes over the cliff moaning loudly.

"Copp."
"Robin."
Two little words. And yet do they mean so much to us.