3

Doc - ohh hello I m doctor Jasim Bhasin and I m gynecologist and for kind ur info I m congratulating u becoz ur sis is pregnant ..
( Yess, doctor was non other than jasmin and that person was Aly )
(For Aly it was difficult to digest that she is gynecologist, secondly her sister is pregnant - he was extremely happy but blank for a min that he forget to give any reaction. He was in is own world. Then jasmin shakes him little to bring his sense back )
Jas - Mr goni are u fine.
Aly - yah yahh ... What did u just say.. that she is pregnant
Jas just nodded
(And Aly was on the top of the world he was extremely happy and started shouting )
Aly - mei Mammu bnana walla hoo ..
(And he started jumping like a kid and in excitement he hugged jasmin and kissed her right cheek after that when he realised what he has done, he was out of words and on the other hand jas was in shock and her eyes grew bigger in way to digest what just happen)
Aly immediately said sorry I'm stammering voice
And jas just nodded and said it's okk
(Some how jas didn't mind of that kiss , it was for the first time any other male except her father or brother kissed her, and she felt some butterflies in her stomach)
Jas - Mr.goni , I think u should inform ur family and special her husband and for a time being onces she get consciousness some of her test has to be performed till then u can wait in waiting room or cafeteria
Aly just nodded
And when jas was about to turn
Aly immediately said thank you very politely and jas just stopped and looked at his face for once and said ur welcome and it's my duty..
After some time ilham gained consiousness and mean time Aly informed his family and all of them arrived to hospital immediately and all off them were extremely happy by news .. Aly ' mother (am) started doing nazar utarna
Aly , danish (ilham's husband ) and aly'father were just adoring ilham and having fun chit chat
And just than jasmin enters she just simple greeted everyone with small smile and directly went to ilham she did her check and instruct nurse to take some blood samples  and other test that are to be performed..
And then she informed everyone that there is nothing to be worried about and to take good care of her .. some diet preferences etc...
While she was talking Aly eyes were just stuck on her .. and also aly's mother was loving her they way she was talking and aly' mother was thinking kiya yeh kitni pyari ladki hai ,, kitna pyar sei sab kuch bta rahhi hai )
Jas - aagar aapku kuch puchna ho tu ,, u can ask don't hesitate at all ..
Am - nhi doctor thank u so much bacha, vassa bacha next check karvana kab aaana hai .
Jas-  ur welcome mam ,, next week will be great aap ek baar reception mei call karka appointment book kar lenna. And if u need any kind of helf .. ( pointing towards paper ) u can call me any time on this number..
Am just nodded with smile on her face.
And then jas left ..
When she just make an exit from a room she bumped into some one

Note: this is for the first time I m writing something.  I hope u guys are loving it . And also suggestions are always welcome. Thank u 😘