38

Rep - soo that means u r breaking Heart of millions of girls.. that sad.. anyways... When is the big day ?

Aly - honestly we haven't decided and I think there is time. We had just started dating eachother.. we both want to spend sometime known each other better.. we both have some dreams to achieve and marriage is not in our priority list for now..

Rep - why are u saying that ur going to have live in relationship ??

Aly - sorry what .. where do that come from.. ?? ( Little angry )

Rep - ( sweating )sorry to annoy u sir but like u send.. I was only asking ques on d basis of ur answer.. as u mentioned that both of u want to known eachother and need time and u two are not getting married any sooner.. soo I concluded that u two are deciding to have live in relationship ??

Aly -(claiming himself down ) - as per I remember I didn't mentioned about live in yaaa surely we both need time and are not ready for marriage as of now but that doesn't mean of live in and if soo we both want to be in live inn I don't think I or she needs anyone's permission expect our parents..

Rep - yaa that's true but don't u think u will pass wrong msg to the youth I mean u surely are ideal for many youngsters who look upon u as role model and it may be normal to have live in foreign countries but In india it's not same..

Aly - seriously that's such a stupid thought as far as I know the youth ur talking about is having far modern thinking and are educated, if they are considering me as there ideal then they should know about my work ethics and way I m making business decision not on my personal or should I say love life..

Rep -

Aly -

( There were few more questions regarding business and other matters )

On the other hand: jas who was looking at live interview was not able to recovery herself from the shock that Aly announced her as his girlfriend publicly..

And outside the record room they were able to listen lot of hustle and bustle as her hospital staff and others where able to recognise that Aly is talking about jas only..

Disha - mei bhar ja kar dekkti hoo..

Hayat - yaaa and humma jas ku safely yaahha sei nikalna hoggaa..

They make a plan and with that they easily make jas exit the hospital...

On back side of hospital..

Jas was standing waiting for Aly who was already on his way to pick her up.. as it was night time there was not much people and silence was covered around her

Suddenly she was able to hear car engine voice and In a sec there was black rolls Royce in front of her..

And Aly came out of the car..

Both saw each other..

Jas runs towards Aly and both hugged each other tightly...

Aly - relax baby.. kyaa hoaaa.. mei ho nai sab thik hogaaa

Jas - Aly tumm hai pta hai nai.. dad doesn't like u....

Aly - soo what if he doesn't like now aabhi menna aapnaa Aly magic tu chaliya nhi pta ek baar Aly magic chal gayya nai tu tumhara dad kyaaa purra universe mujha pasand kara gay sirf tumhare liyaa..

As they were still hugging each other.. jas broke the hug and look at Aly's face which was having satisfaction and sincerity..

Jas - ohhh really purra universe..

Aly - yes baby purra universe..

Jas -(smile ) - btw yehh Aly magic kyaa hai ??

Aly - wohhh tumhai ghar chal kar pta lagga gaaa.. challa baby.

Jas nods

Jas was about to move towards car but Aly holds her hand

Jas - kyaa janna nhi hai ??

Aly - janna hai nai ..

Jas - tu challu fir .

Aly - mm

(Aly just say mm and kipps jas lips immediately but jas was having a slight idea that kiss was coming so she also responded immediately .. there kiss was as a promise of not leaving eachother side ever,, they broke the kiss of love and promise and look at eachother )

Aly - sorry

Jas - sorry kyu

Aly - sorry aagar interview mei kuch aaisa bolla hoa ju tumhai galat lagga ho I m sorry..

Jas - puts her hands around his waist and holds him tightly - tum nei kuch galat nhi bolla ..(pecks Aly lips )

Disha - guys get a room..

Both jas and Aly look towards disha who was joined by Nidhi and hayat..
Both blushed

Nidhi - aachaa aachaa okk aab sharmaa nai mei time waste matt karu and jaldhi ghar jau...

Both settle down in car and moved in direction of jas house throughout jas and Aly both where silent and listening to music...

In way back home Aly gentle squeeze jas hand ..

Aly - sabbb thik hoggaa.

Jas - mm ( smile softly )

....
......

..........