Tord x reader (18+)

Your sitting down enjoying a refreshing lemonade, until you hear a big thud on the door. You think "what the hell was that?? Is that tord??" You would know, because you and him had been room mates for 2 years. Tord bursts in kinda wobbly "heyy" he tries not to stutter while saying. "Uh hey." You say with a hella confused face. He walks up to you and takes his shirt off, you lightly gasp "t-tord!! I-". You stop talking and cover your face blushing. Tord immediately sits on the couch "hic" is all you can hear from beside you. He looks at you smiling and gets ontop of you kissing you slightly. "Tord!!" You say blushy "is this appropriate?!?" He chuckles "of course~" he kisses you, ever more than slightly and begins to take your clothes off. "Tord!!" You tell "isn't this a bit sudden??" You ask while pointing your fingers together. "Ha. We have been roommates for 2 years. I can't hold in." He kisses you more. As he kisses you, you feel a bulge against your p*sus and you jump "hehe. Like it?~" you cover your face and begin screaming in your head, as your slightly screaming 'in your head' tord starts thrusting into you. You slightly moan feeling completely aroused. You can feel the sweat dripping for him as he thrusts once more "h-hah, I'm close-" you scrunch the couch sheets and tilt your head up more than aroused 'how can it be so big?!' You think before tord comes. You feel a sticky liquid fill into you. "aH tord?!? What the actual hell!!" He hugs you in huge forgiveness "ha~" he paints with his d*ck still out as it touch's your thigh "sorryyy~"

The end. (Sorry don't wanna get caught lol)