I did it I killed the Queen.

My hearts racing. The only thing I could focus on right now was how my heart kept going 1 to 100 in the matter of seconds. It's been so long since I saw her last.

7 years to be precise.

I was only 10 the last time I saw her.

A scared and alone 10 year old.

Today she fights Prince Roan of Azgeda.

Everything started to familiarise its self. Walking through the now tranquil city its changed to say the least. Polis used to be the heart of violence a no-mans land apart from the commander and their clan. I've got to hand it to her its impressive what she's done with the city. It's now a peaceful land where people come to make a living.

A life.

A new start. 

Crowds rush to the fighting ground, excited to see the all powerful Heda fight Prince Roan. I find myself on the front row of the mob, its only then I realise I'm stood next to the Legendary Wanheda, Mountain Slayer. Honestly I thought she would've been taller or looked more like a warrior, she had looks though I'll give that to her. If the rumors are true then im not surprised why Lexa wants her. Blondes that's her type too bad they mostly always end up dead.

a/n:Sorry not sorry.

Something in me just wants me to taunt Wanheda they say her emotions make her weak and I just want to see if that's true. I lean down to her height and whisper only loud enough so she can hear it "It wouldn't be a fight to the death without the Commander Of Death here, would it?". I straighten my posture back up I feel her eyes burn into the side of my skull. Just as she opened her mouth to talk Lexa walks over to the both of us. First locking eyes with Wanheda before finally looking at me. Her mouth hung slightly open but she quickly fixes this, as she walks closer she says in an almost inaudible voice "Ai laik glad yu came" [I'm glad you came] I could've sworn I heard a slight voice crack in her. I tilt my head slightly up revealing many scars that run along my neck and jawline. "Ai laik jos hir incase yu fall." [I'm only here incase you fall.] Even with her being the older sibling I was still a substantial amount taller. She looks up at me before walking away clearly hurt at my words. But what did I care if she was hurt, she's hurt me enough for 100 lifetimes.

She's always chosen first for everything.

Always everyone's favourite.

My whole life has been lived in her shadow.

a/n:although you are taller than her make it make sense girl.

Titus the flame keeper takes his place in the center of a stage with 12 seats lining the back wall. One for each clan. "Der ste ba Won hed up"
[There is but one rule] "Someone souda wan op today!" [Someone must die today!] "Yu hofli begin" [You may begin] Prince Roan walks over to his ambassador and draws his sword. A few cheers could be heard in the crowd obviously Ice Nation people. Then Lexa walks over to her ambassador she hand him her armour and draws her sword. An eruption of cheers and clapping began shortly followed by a chant. "HEDA! HEDA! HEDA!" Lexa locks eyes with me once more us both knowing it could be her last.
Out of respect I give a slight nod.

As much as I hate her I hope this fight is not her last.

The fight was impressive, tiring but impressive they were both skilled fighters trained from as young as they could remember, to kill. Lexa had Roan pinned on the ground holding her sword to his neck, only the panting of breath could be heard. The tension in the air could be broke with a single dagger. Out of the corner of my eye I see Queen Nia readying a crossbow I took a quick mental note of her and every gaurd around me.
"Just get it over with, kill me" Roans voice was filled with sadness. Has the Prince really just gave up? Queen Nia aims her crossbow straight for lexas chest without a second thought I hit the closest gaurd to me and grab his spear. I threw it straight towards the bloodthirsty Queen and just as she was about to press the trigger to release the crossbow bolt, the spear peirced her chest sending her flying back into her chest.

Every set of eyes from the crowd and from the stage where now focused on me. I hated this much attention but I did it.

I killed the Queen.

a/n:Thank god for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: 👁👄👁 should've threw that spear just a bit harder and killed Titus along with it.