Not Family Anymore?

I did it I killed the Queen.

Ambassadors quickly rush from their seats and gaurds rush over to Queen Nia. I feel a strong grip on my arm tugging me away in another direction. It was Lexa.

She seemed angry?

Disappointed maybe?

Honestly I don't know with her and I never have she always sticks to that same stoic mask and it never changes.

It's the one with the cold stare.

She drags me into Polis tower all the way up to the throne room, I decided not to say anything I could already feel that a storm was coming and I didn't want to turn it into a hurricane. She pushes me ahead of her into the throne room and she closes the doors so no wandering eyes passing by could see in. She was mad.

But why would she be mad?

I saved her life right?

Right?

As she turns around from the door I felt her eyes beaming through my skull no laser or bullet could, cut through more than her eyes.

a/n:Unlike the bullet that went through her.

She walks at a steady pace and stands infront of me. The storm was just about to hit. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT I HAD EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROLL" Lexa spat aggressively. I wanted to keep calm and under controll, I didn't want to give her a reason to get even more venomous. "She was going to shoot you, I saved your life". I desperately looked into her eyes trying to searching them for an ounce of emotion. Instead all I saw was fire.

Fire that could destroy the Earth.

Praimfaya.

"I HAD EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROLL" she once more shouted. "NOW PEOPLE WILL THINK IM WEAK!" That took me back a step I had to let out a light chuckle. "I make you feel weak?" My familiar cockiness returning. "And all this time I thought you were the big bad commander".

"A ruthless killer."

"A bloodthirsty predator."

"But no your just scared of your little sister."

"Or am I not family anymore?"

That got her attention immediately. She actually turns to face me. Once more I search her eyes this time there was a steady river that replaced the fire. I had broke her mask

"Your still my family,...   Nothing can ever change that." Her voice really broke this time I heard the choke in her words. But I was far off Breaking my sudden anger came back.

"Do normal siblings shout at the other for saving their life?" 

"No I didn't think so."

For the first time in my life I finally left the commander speechless. No words, no actions, no emotion, nothing.

"After 7 years and you still have nothing to say?"

The room fell silent just the two of them stood there searching the others eyes. A faint whistling of the wind was now the only music playing.

"I thought you were dead." Lexa finally manages to say the pain was clear in her voice all of her emotions were now on the table just ready to be broken.

I couldn't believe her, rage hit me once more.

"YOU NEVER EVEN SEARC-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence before a gaurd burst in the room. Out of instinct and almost in Union both mine and Lexas bodies snapped around to face the door.

"Heda, Wanheda requests your assistance immediately in your quarters" The gaurd said more nervous than anything.

"Tell her I'll be in shortly I have... other matters that need addressing" Her voice was back to being strong again, I never understood how she could just switch up so easily.

a/n:like Mount Weather.

"Heda, please she told me if I return without you she will kill me." That right there is why he was so nervous.

"Damn someone's aggressive" I muttered under my breath. That earned me a slap straight to the back of my head of Lexa.

"Fine Y/N we will talk about this later. For the meantime, gaurd escort Y/N into the guest quarters. She is not to disturb me." The gaurd gave a subtle nod before saying "Sha heda" [Yes Heda] and walking over to me. The guest quarters? I don't understand why she would have me taken there I have my own room here I always have. So why the guest quarters? Either way that question was to be saved for later.

a/n:Because that room was being "deep cleaned" Clarkey and Lexa had been in there recently.

~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: How many of you are here from TikTok?
And how are you all liking this so far?