2 | The cafe

The evening was gloomy, cold and breezy means heavy rains could happen in no time. I was on my way to the CAFFÈ MOCHA where I worked, to take the evenings.
I was quite early today, so I didnt bother hurrying.

In truth, I wanted to enjoy the surrounding. I love the environment before a rain. Why would I miss this sudden change in the environment and the feeling it gives? I stopped walking and looked up in the sky.

Hold on a bit. I don't wanna get wet too soon.
I whispered.

The faint sunlight was covering the view now. The cold breeze was harsh to those old leaves of the swaying branches and it was kinda forcing them to leave from where they were bounded to.
So they did. They were falling.. some hit my face, my shoulders and then finally kissed the ground which was still warm from the summer sunrays.

Rains were my favorite. My dad's too. When I was small, I was a kid who got excited over a rain all the time. I screamed and clapped while watching the rain with my dad. If I was home, this was a
'having coffee in the garden bench with dad'
Moment.

City was something different, more like another world to me.I was far away from home and I was building my future while getting used to what they call the city life.

Being a student of a uni in a different city wasn't actually teaching me much. It was just the subjects filling a part of my brain.
The life that I'm living now was teaching way more better than anything. Way more than I expected. It wasn't too much, I guess I was too new. For everything.

The city was still noisy. Road was busy. Pavement was rushy with people who are running home before the rainfall.
I was the only one who was walking peacefully on the pavement at that moment. I'm always different.

I sighed while putting my hands into the pockets of my denim jacket and started walking again.
Wait. Something's missing!

Some cool music!

I took my phone and turned on the music player.
I literally had a playlist for every mood.
• Driving
• Cooking
• Alone
• Raining ✔️
• Bed
• Dancing
• Normal

Raining- Playing- Love yourself (Justin Bieber)

' Cause if you like the way you look that much, oh baby, you should go and love yourself '

Perfect.

I felt happy and complete because I have good music with me always.

I was actually resting a bit before my shift starts, just like the silence before a storm. Because when the shift starts it'll just be two sentences plus piles of work only.
'Good evening maam/sir! What would you like to have today? Please enjoy your time at CAFFÈ MOCHA.'

"Caffe Mocha." I mumbled.

One of my favorite places other than my bed. A place where it can steal your heart with just one visit. It can be because of the view, the food, coffee or the music. Whatever it is, it only takes a single visit to steal your heart. A place for all kinds of coffees and puddings and cakes.
The aroma of caffeine and sugary sweetness inside shop was like magic to me.

'Mocha' is one of the rarest kind of cafes in the city. Because it has a great view. If you are a customer at Mocha, you'll surely witness the beautiful view of the distant river from the left glass wall of the cafe. The other one was facing the streets.
It's been one of the most popular cafes too. The credit owns by the delicious desserts, coffees and the friendly staff.

It's a blessing to work there.
That's the best I can come up with.

I walked slowly and halted infront of the main door which still said 'closed.' The chandelier which was hanging on the ceiling gave a beautiful melody each and every time the door opened. It's my idea to hang one there.
I pushed the door and went inside.
'Slililinggg...'