14 | Party Party Yeah

It was a blazing, extraordinary, super class ball. I have always imagined myself being lost in this kind of a ball, dancing, laughing and chatting with a glass of champagne in my hand and of course with lot of handsome men around.

The atmosphere in the ballroom was giving me Cinderella last scene vibes.

" Like what you feel in here? " Chim asked me as we entered the ball.

" Yeah, so much Cinderella vibes " I said with glistening eyes knowing my stardust soul was enjoying it's best.
Chim on the other hand, was in his usual serenity.

" I'll be your prince charming tonight, stone."

" I'd like if you be the beast for this beauty" I winked and gripped his hand that he was offering.

" Stay close stone, I don't want you to be kidnapped by random men tonight."

It was a dream of all of us. Me, Chim, Liv and the lost soul, to be invited to a grand ball. Liv wanted her love to be a son of a rich family and to ask her out after meeting in a ball. Chim wanted to feel classy among these people. And I, simply wanted to have a dance with the lost soul 'cuz what I always treasured, was moments.

' Wanna have a dance with me, Berry?'

The lost soul would stretch his hand towards me. He'd take me and blend with the other couples to create our own bubble. He'd ask me how he looks and tease me until I admit that he's handsome. And silently he'd be satisfied in his heart. He'd whisper me about all the men who are secretly enjoying my elegance and smirk in victory.

' I don't know if I could do this properly..' I would have muttered in frustration when he's on for a traditional folk dance.

' Trust me and follow my lead ' he'd blow confidence to me with a stern gaze.

Shit. I miss him so much. I miss the affogato.

" He would have loved this isn't it? " Chim said reading my pasty face.

" Yeah. This was one of his dreams. "

" Fate took it's decision stone. Life goes on. Let's remember that always. C'mon now get yourself partied up." he said while squeezing my cupped hand.

" C'mon we've done wasting time, I wanna make at least a dozen of men jealous tonight. " he dragged my hand into the couples who were gorgeously entertaining themselves, as soon as I finished my champagne.

" Dance?" I asked.

" Yes, I wanna see how beautiful you are and what you can do to me tonight just in one dance."

Chim said as he stopped and grabbed me towards him, settling for a dance. There was patent desire and happiness clotted in his dilated pupils as my hands rested on his shoulders.

Dance was Chim's daily prayer and the only thing that kept him alive other than a cup of Macchiato. I willingly joined him in his prayer moving in the same rhythm as he boosted my party spirit just by knowing how to strike down my pain with sweet words.

It was a tranquil and glowing medley until butterflies in our stomachs started to create a passionate embrace between us textured with laughter and smooth chatter.

Chim was the first to switch moves to tally us with the other couples when the music was slow and the lights were dim.

Ah... romance.

He tightened his grip around my waist and tugged me towards him. I slipped my arms from his chest to his neck wrapping it with my warm soft palms earning a warm grin from him. He tucked a strand of my hair which had loosened because of dancing, curled it in his pointing finger and placed it behind my left ear. His fingers smoothly trailed down my jawline and stopped where it met my neck and gripped it.